Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

debt free...?

Uncle Urchin

Originally Posted By: Jeff
Originally Posted By: Stu M
Isn't that the line you guys use every time somebody disagrees?

Seems to be doesn't it?

I don't get it UU. You claim to be a friend of the Fleet yet you have been trying to subvert the whole thing pretty much since day one.

I don't give two hoots about the Urchins. Why are you so interested in what happens to us? Ulterior motive?

it didn't need me to divert it jeff it was doomed from the start....difference between you and I is that you HOPED it would all be okay as the society destroyed itself with power crazed coups and counter coups and vicious back biting and personal attacks on anyone who dissented or questioned...(and you have been guilty of that over there)..

I care for all NL clubs and my actions in that respect speak louder than my words and no I do not have an ulterior motive and the much vaunted by harry attempt to buy your club will not happen as I don't want it...I also don't want to see it fcked up either and thats why I attack the motives of paddington and his weasles at myfc...

the abuse from some of the fleet fans falls on stoney ground...I couldn't give two hoots and its a pity they don't reserve their energies for doing what I am doing and questioning myfc and the future of ebbs...blanc and daves nan are quick to abuse others on here but never question myfc over on their forum...?

anyway thats their business but the abuse on here is wrong and all the accusations in the world aimed at me and others will not make it right..

good luck

I know gaz and it could have been so much more but that opportunity has been wasted as power crazed non football people sought to gain a foothold in the upper echelons of myfc....I have just read your copy of the away fans comments from yesterday...sounds just like myfc...grin

I hope I am wrong and will leave it at that...

take care mate