Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Still Changing Preferences

As I posted before concerning my changeing preferences, I am still having the same problem even though whoever it is is only changing my preference to not be viewable while on line.

I would really like someone to look into this for me as I am not changing these and nobody has my password, this must be someone who is acting on behalf of this website.

It was said last time that you did not think this had been reported before which im sure it hasnt. If you care to look at post number 1489477 posted on the ebbsfleet forum and the memeber ship renewal, posted 28/11/08 timed at 12:14am you will see that I am not the only one that it is happening to.

I would be grateful for a reply on this as I am now convinced this is someone who acts on behalf of this website.

Thank you

Originally Posted By: nellie
As I posted before concerning my changeing preferences, I am still having the same problem even though whoever it is is only changing my preference to not be viewable while on line.

I would really like someone to look into this for me as I am not changing these and nobody has my password, this must be someone who is acting on behalf of this website.

It was said last time that you did not think this had been reported before which im sure it hasnt. If you care to look at post number 1489477 posted on the ebbsfleet forum and the memeber ship renewal, posted 28/11/08 timed at 12:14am you will see that I am not the only one that it is happening to.

I would be grateful for a reply on this as I am now convinced this is someone who acts on behalf of this website.

Thank you

It has happened to me twice before, and these two times were after I was posting things that probably pi***ed off the lovely poster above who can pull the strings around here. It's a shame really. The second time was last week.

Because UU I have an option that I wish to take up and someone from this site keeps changing it.

And as for an old record......I was asked to let the siteknow if it happened again .... which is exactly what I am doing.

And at the end of the day UU once again it has nothing to do with you, I am reporting something that is going on with this site which I think you might agree I am entitled to do.

Hannah sorry to quote your post, but someone was changing my visibility and also my "receive pms" from yes to no.

After i reported it last time they stopped the pms bit but obviously feel like they still have the right to change my visibility.

Good to know it wasnt just me who appears to have pi***d people off.

Yes, my visibility preference was being changed too. Also, I no longer had "permission" to view profiles. The first time I thought maybe it was a site error but after the second time I thought it was too much of a coincidence as I was posting on quite an argumentative thread each time it happened.

I think Uncle Urchin is telling you to give it a rest because he knows people are messing with our profiles. I suspected it before I even read this thread.

Also, our good friend Harry J Allstars has been banned from this forum for pi**ing off UU and Darter on another forum. It had nothing to do with what he was posting on this site.

So it shows they can just do whatever they like. I think it's out of order personally.

Who is actually in charge of this site?

Originally Posted By: Hannah
Also, our good friend Harry J Allstars has been banned from this forum for pi**ing off UU and Darter on another forum. It had nothing to do with what he was posting on this site.

So it shows they can just do whatever they like. I think it's out of order personally.

Who is actually in charge of this site?

hannah.... harry has been banned thrice from these sites for abusing other posters....not me I hasten to add as he is incapable of doing that....I am not a moderator on these sites and darter does not have the authority to ban anyone as moderator of just one site (efc) now we know he is your boyfriend so perhaps best talk to him about his abusive behaviour on several sites as well as this one before aiming shotgun nonsense at me and the moderators....

nice post by the way and right on cue....grin

nellie you are far from your new home on the new alternative ssml forum.....you may post as you wish as far as I am concerned but didn't you say a while back that you were finished with these forums....? then again you do have a penchant for sophistry...!

nellie off to waders new emporium...harry starting a new forum....goodness me....why bother posting on here....its all happening elsewhere....

let me in...I wanna join up....grin

Who banned him then? His last posts seemed inoffensive to me. No reason whatsoever to suddenly ban him.

Could you stop saying that HJA is my boyfriend? My actual boyfriend posts on the site and has to read your rubbish and HJA is a mutual friend of ours so just shut up. It's incredibly immature.

Originally Posted By: Hannah
A direct question never seems to get an answer from you.

ah dear hannah....you share the same traits as harry...personal insults and aggressive posts.....forgive me for thinking that harry was your boyfriend but he gave me that impression....

I cannot answer your question as I have no idea who banned little old abusive harry...but it was hardly sudden after twice being banned before..!! suffice to say that it was about time and even his ebbs pals agree with that sentiment...he is out of control and a serious liability to his club and its real fans...

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
nellie you are far from your new home on the new alternative ssml forum.....you may post as you wish as far as I am concerned but didn't you say a while back that you were finished with these forums....? then again you do have a penchant for sophistry...!

nellie off to waders new emporium...harry starting a new forum....goodness me....why bother posting on here....its all happening elsewhere...

let me in...I wanna join up....grin

Im afraid all that post shows is that you really have no idea!!!!