Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Still Changing Preferences

what are you trying to do Nellie and Hollie, are you invisible and dont want to be or vice versa?

whats the advantage disadvantage and why are you both upset over it?

one of the site admins may answer if you clarify that, otherwise they might see this as another argument over nothing rather than a polite request regarding personal site settings/preferences

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin

nellie off to waders new emporium...harry starting a new forum....goodness me....why bother posting on here....its all happening elsewhere....

let me in...I wanna join up....

My emporium eh? Haha.
My misinformation to Mo got back to you then! Can't trust anyone these days grin

I choose to be invisible and then it keeps getting changed, I choose to receive PMs and that keeps getting changed.

The last time I reported it I was asked to report back if it happened again spursfan, and that is exactly what I have done.

I didnt look for an argument and did not want one.

But as its called My Preference then I dont expect someone to change them for me when I have set them to what I want.

Once again my mistake was doing what I was asked to do spursfan.....definately not looking for any argument with anybody

thespursfan, for me it's not so much a big issue that I'm seen online, it's the fact that people are changing my profile without my permission. I don't think that's fair and I would have thought it would breach some sort of privacy policy on this site.

I definitely think Ian W should look into it if he is in charge and tackle those responsible.