Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

so much angst!!

Cor blimey, this forum is very violent!!

i logged on here today to see if any Biggleswade Town fans i could have a bit of banter with before tomorrows big Vase game, and after reading all the posts nearly buggered off again!

Anyway if its safe to put me head above the parapet, id just like to say from all at Croydon....

hope its a good game tomorrow, and may the best team win.

Ive got a little wager with one of the Biggy fans so we better win, or i'll be skint!

Went to watch em the other night,very impressive.

And what a ground!

Well im off to wash me scarf now..gotta look posh for tomorrow as i will be in the boardroom ecki

Might come back on this forum when its calmed down duel

Happy days

happy tram

Originally Posted By: happy tram
Cor blimey, this forum is very violent!!
i logged on here today to see if any Biggleswade Town fans i could have a bit of banter with before tomorrows big Vase game, and after reading all the posts nearly buggered off again!
Anyway if its safe to put me head above the parapet, id just like to say from all at Croydon....
hope its a good game tomorrow, and may the best team win.
Ive got a little wager with one of the Biggy fans so we better win, or i'll be skint!
Went to watch em the other night,very impressive.
And what a ground!
Well im off to wash me scarf now..gotta look posh for tomorrow as i will be in the boardroom ecki

Might come back on this forum when its calmed down duel

Happy days

happy tram

Must say,its a lot more peaceful on here this time of night grin

Well as a rule I'm usually on here at 03.50am. You seem a very keen Croydon fan by the way, how are you doing in the Kent League this season, how many did you beat whipping boys Sport Bengal United by.

So where is the match report, I see from the Forum on your Website that it was a tight match and you were unlucky to lose:

http://scrumpyjack.proboards27.com/index.cgi?board=general

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
So where is the match report, I see from the Forum on your Website that it was a tight match and you were unlucky to lose:

http://scrumpyjack.proboards27.com/index.cgi?board=general

We deserved a draw imo,but thats football for you
What a group of us have decided to do is go to the next round to watch Biggleswade - hopefully they will get a home draw,what a great ground.
We will call ourselves Wadertrams and hopefully follow them all the way to Wembley!!

excited Wadertrams...Wadertrams excited