Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

RESULT SATURDAY 14TH FEBRUARY

Knaphill 4-1 Westfield

Fighting performance from the Knappers. 0-0 at half time, but fantastic effort in the second half to do the double over close neighbours Westfield. Three wins on the bounce; 12 goals for, 2 against. Ain't no stoppin' us now!

COME ON YOU KNAPPERS

Mole Valley SCR 1-1 Warlingham

Poor game, points dropped late on.

MV took lead midway through second half, but you know what you get with Warlingham (well organised, difficult to break down, and with a very useful lad up front), and were unable to get a second goal.

Warlingham equalised two minutes from time.

Premier Division

Ash United 0-1 Bedfont

Bookham 2-2 Wembley

Chessington & Hook P-P Badshot Lea

Colliers Wood Utd P-P Banstead Athletic

Cove 3-0 Egham Town

Epsom & Ewell 0-0 Raynes Park Vale

Guildford City 0-5 Camberley Town

Hartley Wintney 3-0 Cobham

Horley Town 1-3 Bedfont Green

Molesey 1-3 Sandhurst Town

North Greenford Utd 0-2 Chertsey Town

Lemon Recordings Division 1 Challenge Cup 3rd Round

Staines Lammas 2-1 Worcester Park

Division 1

Chobham 0-6 CB Hounslow Utd

Crescent Rovers 2-1 Frimley Green

Farleigh Rovers 1-3 Farnham Town

Feltham P-P South Park

Knaphill 4-1 Westfield

Mole Valley SCR 1-1 Warlingham

Sheerwater 4-1 Coulsdon United

Tables:

Premier

1 Bedfont Green 26, 56 (+32)

2 Epsom & Ewell 25, 53 (+29)

3 Camberley Town 27, 49 (+31)

4 Cove 25, 48 (+20)

5 Chertsey Town 27, 46 (+26)

6 North Greenford United 25, 45 (+15)

Division One

1 Mole Valley SCR 23, 53 (+25)

2 Hanworth Villa 22, 47 (+29)

3 Staines Lammas 22, 45 (+24)

4 Worcester Park 21, 39 (+19)

5 Knaphill 17, 34 (+16)

6 Dorking 17, 34 (+7)

Thankfully we haved played them twice. I still feel there are a few threats and am not convinced about us as real contenders yet. Playing badly and winning tho is a good thing but Horley could have won today..

You better hope Weeble you dont need to beat us last game to win it, we do though.

Ash 0 Bedfont 1

Awful game really on the whole. Ash played with 10 for the majority of the match we scored in the last minute, draw would of been a fair result but we done to them what they did to us when we lost at home to them so yes weeble when you play bad and still win its a good win.

Not thinking past the next match Guv, massive clash on Tuesday night against Colliers Wood Utd, if we can pick up another win I may even start believing!!! Good thing about today was that we made 4 changes to the recent starting line-ups and the lads that came in each did very well. Our subs also made a big impact, with one scoring from the other

Gov, I would love it to come down to the last game. Big crowd, Banter, tackles flying in, moaning at the ref, superb, I love it and if that's the way it ends up bring it on. Always loved playing in local derbys at all levels and still love watching them.. Its what local rivalry is all about.

Having said all this I still feel it will have been won by then but sadly not by us.. Watch out for Cambo,Cove and I still fancy North Greenford to be there or there abouts..

Anyway Beers in the bar afterwards regardless..and who knows maybe a couple of burgers.

Just like to say well done to Bedfont Green but with a couple of big players missing for us today made it hard.

I thought the game was heading for a 1-1 draw for sure but then our centre half got injured and went off on about 65 mins and our shape was not right.

No dis-respect to Bedfont but I dont think they were a great side.

HFTC Supporter...We are not a great side but when we play football on a pitch and not a cow field we are a lot better.