Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pics from Boreham Wood game

Margate Don

... are now available on the MFC website at mfc v Boreham Wood 21Feb09 . Great second half performance and excellent crowd!

Confession time - due to some absent minded holiday planning I will not be around for the Dartford game on 7th March. So apologies for the absence of photos.

this was the best shot I got of the dodgy goal. Difficult to tell from the angle but I'd say Pat's hand may have been over the line but no way the whole ball!

goalornot.jpg

Question is, judging from this picture, Pat's head & shoulders would have obscured the view of the lino (who was to the right of the two number 5's as we view this picture)so how would he know it had crossed the line?

Great photos as always.

I have just been looking at the goal line photo full size. If you look at the base of the post you can see the painted goal line - it slopes slightly downwards because the grass is longer at the bottom of the post. Follow that line and it looks like the ball is well over it and the lino got it right.

Many thanks for the comments - it's always easier taking pictures in sunshine and warmth! Frozen hands and hardly any light make it much more difficult!!

I still don't think it was over the line by the way.