Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blues v Citizens

Bet you're glad Rhodes didn't take you up on that bet! Late March/April = hard bumpy pitches, you'd better get used to it.

I guess I'm not the same without Hertford either! It is very difficult to climb the league without games in hand at this stage of the season - you won't finish much higher in my humble opinion, nor will Hertford.

Oracle - Here is Hertford Town's version of events with some pics, for once Horace and myself are in agreement, you definitely won't be higher than 15th and my bet is still 16th infact I'll have my house on it:

http://www.hertfordtownfc.co.uk/wgchome24_3.htm

http://www.hertfordtownfc.co.uk/wgchomepics24_3.htm

Originally Posted By: ORACLE

The Memsahib believes it

Oracle - I take it the game is definitely at the Copthall Stadium and you have received confirmation from Kentish Town that it will be played there. I just have a feeling in my water that something isn't quite right the way they have been switching home games left right and centre and playing at Silver Jubilee Park, Nellie is hiding something that's for sure.

Originally Posted By: Bilbo

lets hope that Kentish Town are there as well.

Bilbo - You're starting to talk my language, I have a gut feeling it's not going to be all plain sailing tomorrow, expect the unexpected.