Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

samuelsnotsosmiles

went to biggs today to watch the top of the table 6 pointer 'tween the waders and the hares.....only one team in it I have to say and the waders ran out easy peasy winners at 3-0 with plenty left in the tank.....

not often I see level 5 players that I would have signed for hx but I saw 3 of them in green today and 2 in red....most impressive but I can see waders over hauling the limping hares in due course.....far to strong in the right positions...

always good to see old friends and have a larf about shared footie experiences from days of yore and always nice to enjoy a game of football without the pressures of putting on a match...many thanks to all at biggs for making us all so welcome....

I looked for SS to buy him a beer and introduce myself but couldn't find him...should be a good run in for these two teams but samuels hares will have to jolly on a bit....I believe he is still banned so perhaps a GM could release him as I would like his take on the game.....smile

Unc - An anorak from another's Forum was at the game, was Wader on good form:

Biggleswade Town 3 Harefield United 0 SSM Premier

Adm

Another report from the another Forum, he didn't seem to like the pricey hot chocolate:

Saturday 28th March 2009

Biggleswade Town v Harefield United 3-0

Spartan South Midlands Premier Division

Adm: Me and Kids were free. adults