Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

southill alex goes live....

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
over subscribed already and the sites cement still wet but they made it....well done bishops... excited

http://www.southillalexanderfc.com/index.php

First impressions - Superb website bow

Love the layout and the Shares were easy to buy.

I'd done my research ages ago when this new venture was first announced. I look forwards to watching it grow successfully.

• 1 month later...

The other Southill Alexander thread was unfortunately locked this morning. I'm sure there is still keen interest in the Club's activities from an SSML perspective so hopefully this one can be kept active and sensible with updates and reports on matches during the forthcoming campaign in the Bedfordshire League.

Horace - Even though Southill Alexander were unceremoniously declined entry to the SSML there are still close links between the Club and the League, if, as fully expected, they win the Bedfordshire League this season doing hand stands, which on paper they should, then they will no doubt re-apply to join the SSML next season at Step 6 level.

There are no links whatsoever! They will be playing in a league which has never supplied a club to the SSML. They are likely to be pointed in the direction of the United Counties League if they finish in a promotion position at the end of the coming season.

There is no love lost between the Bedfordshire League and the SSML - the former recently expanded into Step 7 territory already occupied by the SSML and they didn't like it! (allegedly).

p.s. Let's wait and see how they perform in the pre-season friendlies before we start predicting how they are going to do.

Any comments made by Horace are entirely his own and should not be considered to have any credence whatsoever. They are not intended to be a definitive statement about anything.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
The other Southill Alexander thread was unfortunately locked this morning. I'm sure there is still keen interest in the Club's activities from an SSML perspective so hopefully this one can be kept active and sensible with updates and reports on matches during the forthcoming campaign in the Bedfordshire League.

What exactly is your problem? It was made clear by everybody on the now closed thread that it wasn't warranted. You are the only one who seems to have such a keen level of interest in them. I have no problem with that, you can pop over to one of the official SA forums and keep up to date there. That's what they are there for. Except we all know that you won't be allowed anywhere near.

Instead you try to keep a simmering flame under your resentment on this forum in the hope that somebody from the club will respond, at which point you'll spring into life and post of your meaningless lists of Bedfordshire League clubs as "proof" of the failure of the whole SA project.

Secondly, why do you always feel it necessary to re-open long defunct threads everytime you want to post something? I see you've taken to doing it on the TK forum now as well. Instead of spending 30 minutes trawling through the archives to find a subject heading that takes your fancy why don't you spend 30 seconds to create a new thread? Or do you not know how? Why should the rest of us be forced to trawl through postings from months, even years, ago just because you can't be ar$ed to create a new thread?

If there is any interest in what you post, and heaven knows it may happen from time to time, then people will post accordingly. Constantly resurrecting threads and telling us that there is an interest because you are interested doesn't make it true. It just annoys people.

Trust me, if you play by the rules that everybody else plays by you will get a lot more respect. Well some any way. Perhaps. But it will certainly be better than the ridicule you currently get.

There's a new season a matter of weeks away, why not try and play nicely this time?