Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  

unofficial ryman page

Had a butchers, but you've forgotten to include Billericay in your poll for whose likely to win the league. Surely this is a mistake and will be amended!!

all right i'll add them soon then mate

they've been on everyones message board giving it a large 'un. They've even gorn and got 'emselves a firm. The South Green Mob awaits 'em!!

Ahhhhh Hornchurch have a "firm", we have a "mob".

Oh well, another team to mug us off with their superior attitude. New season starts and we will see....It's all a different ball game from here on in...

whatever 'appened to the Rude Boyz?

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...Another team to find out the grim reality of life in the premier division....

Shame the little loves have nothing constructive to say....

Are Urchin Man and Urchin Boy related? Or is Urchin man Urchin Boys pimp? Does Urchin man give it large to Urchin Boy? I think we know the answers already!!

URCHIN as described in the dictionary.

"a poor, raggedly dressed child"

I always thought it was some small little sea creature surrounded by a bunch of pr!cks.

A description of an Urchin is correct as "poor, raggedly dressed child" and also a sea creature which does have pointy spikes attached to it's body!

Are Urchin Man and Urchin Boy Related

I do not beleive so

Is Urchin_Man, Urchin Boys Pimp

This not true and is quite a scandalous allegation!!

As for "giving it large" I do wonder what your preoccupation with Homosexual sex is please contact your libary for a copy of "why am i preocupied with Homosexuals" By U.R.Gay

Calling me gay was the wrong decision mate. I aint related to urchin boy but his a mate of mine. So it sounds like ricay know quite a lot about being gay and pimps then. Sick Pervs.

just realised. Ryan c you must be sad.looking up what urchins means in the dictionary just so you send an insulting post. Did you have to use a thesaurus to see what a pimp was or do ya already have one. i think the latter would be the more likely.

Looks like this 'Unofficial' site has been Hi-jacked, anyway.

I note the Urch's have been reading my (very expensive) dictionary again !

Well if you will go around bragging about how you "give it large" to each other what do you expect people to think? As for Urchin_man and his liking for the sore ass!!!!!