Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thought I would pop by and say hello

Long time since I posted on here, but been keeping an eye on things.

Well done to Biggleswade Town, pipping Harefield by the smallest margin to win the league, they are certainly a club on the up.

Congatulations to Chalfont St Peter for their great FA Vase run.

Sad to see Kentish Town relegated in their first season in the Premier, hopefully they will bounce back.

Well done to the Kingsbury London Tigers, my local club had an excellent season and I expect them to be there or thereabouts next time.

I see that Newing & Deanus did a creditble job at WGC, and expect them to be one of the main challengers next time out.......unless they recieve better offers, on which case they will leave WGC in the lurch as they did at Leyton.

Talking of ex Edgware players, I hear on the grapevine that Edgware Town could be back in action in 10/11, and that Boris Johnson has come to the aidd of the White Lion Ground, does this mean the club could be back at it's spirtual home?

Personally, I only took in a handful of SSML matches, as I followed the Lions home and away again, I made the trip up to Leeds for the 2nd leg of our playoff, it was a great night, sadly we were beaten at Wembley on Sunday, but next season promises to be good with a number of local derbies.

Originally Posted By: GRS67

Sad to see Kentish Town relegated in their first season in the Premier, hopefully they will bounce back.

Hi Gavin - Good to see you back posting. Yes, as you say, it was very sad to see Kentish Town finish bottom of the pile but they did bring it upon themselves so can't have any arguments.

Originally Posted By: GRS67

I see that Newing & Deanus did a creditble job at WGC, and expect them to be one of the main challengers next time out.......unless they recieve better offers, on which case they will leave WGC in the lurch as they did at Leyton.

Gavin - That is what I thought originally but apparently Del and Steve were done up like kippers when they agreed to join Leyton following the demise of your beloved Edgware Town and realised they had been sold a pup shortly after arriving at Lea Bridge Road.

Gavin - You didn't touch on Southill Alexander in your post, were you glad you jumped ship when you did early on in the project or do you wish you had kept your nose clean and stayed onboard