Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Which club ?

My son & nephews are looking for a club of SSML standard to play for next season. a strong Centre-back, quick left-back & a predatory striker. I was wondering whether anyone had any pointers for potential clubs & who could help develop them further. They've had an offer from 1 SSML club & South American guy who manages in the Essex League.

Do we have any recommendations please ?

Originally Posted By: Zante

They've had an offer from 1 SSML club & South American guy who manages in the Essex League.

No prizes for guessing who that is, it goes to show to what extent this particular Coach has his finger on the pulse

Zante - What about your local Club Haringey Borough, they are holding trials on 4 July according to their Website:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=custom5

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Zante

Do we have any recommendations please ?

What's wrong with a KOPA League team or do you want them to get involved in 'real football', no offence but I've never been able to take the KOPA League that seriously

Backfour1 - Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad league if you just want to play for fun and in obscurity as, lets face it, who has actually heard of the KOPA League other than those involved. If I were a player I would much prefer the SSML for example with the profile it has and the scope to progress to a higher level.