Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Constitution of the C.C.L

Chaps, now confirmed

For information the appeal by Hartley Wintney to the Football Association held today(thurs) was dismissed.

Belowis the constitution of the Combined Counties Football League as determined by the board of this competition in accordance with Article 9.2 10 of the Articles of Association

PREMIER DIVISION

Ash United, Badshot Lea, Banstead Athletic, Bedfont, Bookham, Camberley Town, Chertsey Town, Chessington & Hook, Colliers Wood, Cove, Dorking, Egham Town, Epsom & Ewell, Guildford City, Hanworth Villa, Croydon F.C., Horley Town, Molesey, North Greenford United, Raynes Park Vale, Sandhurst Town, Wembley -22 clubs

DIVISION ONE

Bedfont Sports, CB Hounslow United, Chobham, Cobham, Coulsdon United, Crescent Rovers, Croydon Municipal, Eversley, Farleigh Rovers, Farnham Town, Feltham, Frimley Green, Hartley Wintney, Knaphill, Mole Valley SCR, Sheerwater, South Park, Staines Lammas, Warlingham, Westfield Worcester Park - 21 clubs

RESERVE DIVISION

Badshot Lea, Bedfont Sports, Bookham, CB Hounslow, Chobham, Crescent Rovers, Croydon Municipal, Eversley, Farleigh Rovers, Farnham Town, Frimley Green, Hanworth Villa, Knaphill, Mole Valley SCR, Sheerwater, South Park, Staines Lammas, Warlingham, Westfield, Worcester Park - 20 teams

So what work have Chobham and Crescent Rovers done to keep themselves in the league. I though the CoCo insisted a minimum distance from the changing rooms to the pitch and no more ropes?

Just goes to show how much of a joke the powers that be in the CCL can be at times!!

They say they want to imporove the standard of Div 1, yet they still have clubs who rope their pitches off on what is essentially a recreation ground. Nothing against the clubs in question, but how can they be classed as a senior club???

Man utd don't compete in the vase or the FA cup the other year,, its what you apply to go in...That does not determine status....

Well if a league has senior status, as I believe the CCL does, then surely all it's clubs should be classed as senior clubs and be in the position to play in both of these competitions......alas this isn't the case!

Jurg,

I think the giveaway might be "Supports Whitby Town/Croydon"

How's the training going - are you keping up with the kids?

can anyone be classed as a senior club if they do not compete in the FA Cup or FA Vase?

According to the F.A, C.C.L Division One does not come under the 'Senior Status' it is classed as 'Intermediate Status', get your head round that!!!

The CCL premier has senior status where as the CCL Div 1 has limited senior status so teams can enter the FA Cup and Vase in Div 1 and for 1 season after relegation play in the county cup senior section after 1 year if not promoted they would then play in the county cup one level lower (ie Surrey Premier Cup)

And yes you can be classed as a senior club if you do not enter the FA Cup and Vase, Beckenham Town are a senior club but have been suspended from entering the FA comps for about 5 years and only this coming season can enter the Vase.

I hope this helps grin

Have a good weekend you bunch of KENTS bootyshake

Originally Posted By: Trentender
can anyone be classed as a senior club if they do not compete in the FA Cup or FA Vase?

According to the F.A, C.C.L Division One does not come under the 'Senior Status' it is classed as 'Intermediate Status', get your head round that!!!

Yes that's correct Trenty all step 6 leagues are intermediate level I think you'll find, they may claim to have senior status but thats like the ccl div 1 explanation above

Oh yeah didn't see that bit!!

Training is going well and after 4 sessions just about keeping up. Being the senior player by 6 or 7 years when only 31 is a bit strange again.......but hey ho!

Originally Posted By: Elf_Mole
Oh God, I'm having flashbacks to my visits to Croydon back in the Ryman league days!

I do not like athletics tracks around stadiums... Impossible to make yourselves heard when cheering or encouraging

Should have heard us last season then. wink

We got a bunch of new lads supporting (traded for two players .... lol )

Roll on the season !

I don't know about that mate, but we def have the aim of getting promoted within one season (who wouldn't?!)....but only time will tell if that happens, as Div 1 will be a very hard league to win, as was proved last season.