Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Some questions

Hi folks,

Can you help with some answers please?

1. I have a friend who is a Leyton Orient fan who wants to come on Tuesday, but he is in a wheel chair. Is New Lodge wheel chair friendly?

2. I want to buy a season ticket this year. How do I get one?

3. Is KO 7.45pm on Tuesday?

Cheers.

Cheers mate. My only concern on the wheel chair access is that he will have to either go right around the stadium to get to the away end or the bar, as if he tries to go through the main stand he ends up on the gravel in the car park. Am I right in this?

Originally Posted By: Ryan.c
If he goes via the Cowshed then there's only a few feet of gravel area to negotiate. I'm sure there'll be somebody to give a hand if he needs it.

Unfortunately, there's not enough room at the meeting point of the cowshed and the main stand to get a wheelchair through, so it has to be across the car park - I don't think across the car park will be a problem though - and as mentioned I'm sure there will be plenty of people willing to help if need be.

I have just been in to East London and had a chat with him and it seems like the gravel has put him off coming. He is very independent minded and hates relying upon others so I think this is what has really put him off. Nevermind, I shall still enjoy the game and buy my season ticket. I am hoping to pick up an away shirt as well. Where is Emma likely to be do you know?

Thanks for your help. ecki