Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Question for johnno or duncs

TRS

Its Cove 1st's mate.

Id like to state on here that it was all my idea. (NO joke)

We were due to play Afc Wombles (reserves)at 3pm while at the same time i searched the AFc Wombles website and noticed the AFC 1st team was playing Farnbro away.

Seemed silly both teams playing at the same time so suggested we changed our fixture time. This gives Wombles fans a good day out watching 2 matches and also hopefully help cove make a little bit of money behind the bar and the grill. Cove do great burgers by the way!!

Wombles fans can have a few beers watching their reserves play Cove and then walk 10 mins up the road to watch their 1st team!!

Makes sense i think!!

Saturday 1st August

Cove v Afc Wimbledon reserves 12pm KO

Farnboro fc v Afc Wimbledon 3pm KO

I like the thinking johnno smile

Well that's me sorted then, especially if the bacon cheeseburgers are on the menu! Hoping it's nicer weather than today, might tempt a few to do the double header. Good to get back in the old routine today - Saturday's are just not right without football!

Hi TRS I can confirm there will be plenty of good food such as burgers,bacon burgers,cheese burgers,egg burgers,bacon sarnies,sausage sarnies,chip sarnies and chips all washed down with beverages of your choice,I personally prefer lager but there is also tea coffee and bovril avaiable,as JJ says we are literally a 10 minute walk from Farboro's ground or 2 mins by car,hope to see you at Cove on the 1st of August as you said its what saturdays are for.

Originally Posted By: duncs
Hi TRS I can confirm there will be plenty of good food such as burgers,bacon burgers,cheese burgers,egg burgers,bacon sarnies,sausage sarnies,chip sarnies and chips all washed down with beverages of your choice.

I can just hear our beloved leader salivating as I type !

bolt