Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PSF - Harold Wood Athletic v Romford Reserves

TB&G

at Harold Wood Rec today (Saturday 15th) KO 1pm.

What a tasty fixture. I'm really disappointed that I can't do both this one and our R1N away at Cheshunt.

Not even the first half or even part of cos it's just logistically impossible.:-(

HW 3 Boro 1

Sorry for the delay but I have only just got back from a few hours out at Hyde Hall and picked up your question!

There will be a match report on the Reserves section of our website www.romfordfc.com sometime tomorrow.

There is already a brief piece about the game on our website forum old chum.

My fault! I misread the text sent to me as I was just leaving the Cheshunt ground as lost 1-3 when it really said lost 4-3.

I have to say that this was an absolutely brilliant result for our Ressies against last seasons EOL Senior Premier Division champions.

What more can I say folks. Apologies and adulation all in one post.

Photos from this game will be posted on our website front page rolling screen some time tomorrow the reason being that the lads deserve it and because there are no first team photos available to freshen it up with.

• 2 weeks later...