Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bugs

The ones that I know of is

Quick Reply for all forums - now enabled in all forums

Domain Name - Should now be redirected

Internal Links - hopefully all working

Back to top button - now added to all skins (left or right depending upon skin)

Please let me know of any more issues.

You might also wish to click on 'Mark Board as read' down at the bottom - this will show all posts as read - then when a forum has new entries you will see an indicator on the left of each parent forum/category.

However I will look at markers within the forums.

Two minor points - maybe 'bugs' more likely my 'hignorance - I'm not a 'heavy' user ;)

i) didn't seem to be able to 'Review' Changes whilst editing a post just now

- couldn't see a 'Review Changes' only 'Save' and switch to 'Full Editor' button - which I'm not sure worked anyway but that could just be my browser getting stroppy! :doh:

ii) The 'insert link' bit also seems slightly different - in my browser the 'pop-up' bit is way over to the left -

- partly off screen - and though I typed in the 'description' when I posted only the 'link' info appeared.

Two minor points - maybe 'bugs' more likely my 'hignorance - I'm not a 'heavy' user ;)

- couldn't see a 'Review Changes' only 'Save' and switch to 'Full Editor' button - which I'm not sure worked anyway but that could just be my browser getting stroppy! :doh:

ii) The 'insert link' bit also seems slightly different - in my browser the 'pop-up' bit is way over to the left -

- partly off screen - and though I typed in the 'description' when I posted only the 'link' info appeared.

Hi,

1) Preview is on the full editor - you are seeing just the quick edit screen, similar to the quick reply box.

2) Will have a look at this for you.

I just tried editing a post and the 'Use Full Editor' button does not seem to work.

Also, I tried to paste a html table using the html code link in the other styles dropdown and although it initially show up as a proper table in the posting box, as soon as I hit preview it went to normal text.

Steve

Hi - I'm using Firefox v 3.5.3. & I find that screen refreshes seem to lag (ie the progress bar is blank for a long time sometimes minutes before the screen refreshes). Have tried the same on IE8 & the refreshes are virtually instant.

Hi Ian,

I've come across a small bug.

When adding a new post, the view count stays at zero, even though the thread is being viewed.

It only seems to jump to the correct count when someone else adds in a reply.

Gary

To add to this, it also seems that the view count changes when it hits 20. So it jumps from zero to 20.

In the run of things, this is pretty minor