Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 21/11/09

CTS

very side that play us seem to raise there game, not sure why.....................!!!!??

Alternatively, you might not be as good as you think you are...?

Guildford sweeney that's a good shout!I did hear that some1 at chertsey said if egham can put 8 past dorking we'll score 16.

ur not going to win every game, and i for one dont expect miracles from our team how ever much people think we pay our players, but we do have very good footballers but its a tough league and no one is getting away this year so u never no!!!

So Chertski Boy, are you going to tell us your players are only on a modest budget ???

That's the reason so many dislike you, if your Hon Chairman used his common sense, he could slash his budget by half and attract as good, if not better players, if he were to invest some of the savings on a manager who knows what he's doing !!!

ur not going to win every game, and i for one dont expect miracles from our team how ever much people think we pay our players, but we do have very good footballers but its a tough league and no one is getting away this year so u never no!!!

So Chertski Boy, are you going to tell us your players are only on a modest budget ???

That's the reason so many dislike you, if your Hon Chairman used his common sense, he could slash his budget by half and attract as good, if not better players, if he were to invest some of the savings on a manager who knows what he's doing !!!

covetousness?

covetousness?

Confused is right,your chairman come manager has had a couple of goes at winning the league,if he were to give that kind of budget to a proven manager who knew the non-league game inside and out they'd be ryman prem by now.fair play it's his dosh so it's up to him but chairman don't make good managers cos they treat and talk to players like their office staff

Camberley lost their goalkeeper in the warm-up and had a midfielder playing in goal for the whole game.

Pinched a 1-1 draw with a 91st minute penalty from John Finnieston at Croydon. Have also heard Ash United drew 2-2 at home to North Greenfo0rd United

Hope your keeper is ok. Your stand in keeper (Hoppit?) could have done nothing to stop that goal by Murdoch. It was a screamer!

I was very diappointed by Camberley's players. #2 spent his whole match moaning and arguing until he was booked for it late on. Also the sending off. Appaling to see a player look for a player to be book. The Camberley defender triped on the feet of the Croydon forward. Never a sending off.

I must honestly say I can't see how Camberley are top of the table when they played like that. They were VERY lucky to get a draw.

Still that's football.

With onions, presumably ??

:bolt: