Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 21/11/09

CTS

Farnham 2-3 Hartley

Crap weather , even worse pitch ,poor performance for the majority of the match but .......... A great win against a good Farnham side. We took the lead in the first half through ray spence They equalised mid way through first half. We were awarded a penalty against the run of play but ray missed it. However he made up for his miss two minutes later to finish off a great move for 2 1. It look like the points were sealed when jermaine Hamilton scored the 3 rd but ref gave Farnham a pen with 5 Mins to go. We hung on for the win. Farnham will feel hard done by coming away with no points and rightly so but I'll happily take the points.

Another tough game on Tuesday home to Croydon m. Smudge you coming down ?

No Brunty,have had a fall out with Management,highly unlikely that I will be in attendance,the manager takes all the credits for victorous teams,but walks away when they lose,aka,sheerwater 7-1,Bedfont Sports 5-1,Farnham Town 5-1 and does not go in clubhouse after games.The person responsible for Municipals rise in form,is one named Terry Fennessy player coach,and the players of course who have responded to said players urgings.Tell me a railway station near you I will come,just to have a chat with decent Hartley Folk.

Winchfield is the nearest station Smudge - just over a mile away.

Farnham 2-3 Hartley

Crap weather , even worse pitch ,poor performance for the majority of the match but .......... A great win against a good Farnham side. We took the lead in the first half through ray spence They equalised mid way through first half. We were awarded a penalty against the run of play but ray missed it. However he made up for his miss two minutes later to finish off a great move for 2 1. It look like the points were sealed when jermaine Hamilton scored the 3 rd but ref gave Farnham a pen with 5 Mins to go. We hung on for the win. Farnham will feel hard done by coming away with no points and rightly so but I'll happily take the points.

Another tough game on Tuesday home to Croydon m. Smudge you coming down ?

No Brunty,have had a fall out with Management,highly unlikely that I will be in attendance,the manager takes all the credits for victorous teams,but walks away when they lose,aka,sheerwater 7-1,Bedfont Sports 5-1,Farnham Town 5-1 and does not go in clubhouse after games.The person responsible for Municipals rise in form,is one named Terry Fennessy player coach,and the players of course who have responded to said players urgings.Tell me a railway station near you I will come,just to have a chat with decent Hartley Folk.

Winchfield is the nearest station Smudge - just over a mile away.

Cheers G.F.

Camberley lost their goalkeeper in the warm-up and had a midfielder playing in goal for the whole game.

Pinched a 1-1 draw with a 91st minute penalty from John Finnieston at Croydon. Have also heard Ash United drew 2-2 at home to North Greenfo0rd United

Hope your keeper is ok. Your stand in keeper (Hoppit?) could have done nothing to stop that goal by Murdoch. It was a screamer!

I was very diappointed by Camberley's players. #2 spent his whole match moaning and arguing until he was booked for it late on. Also the sending off. Appaling to see a player look for a player to be book. The Camberley defender triped on the feet of the Croydon forward. Never a sending off.

I must honestly say I can't see how Camberley are top of the table when they played like that. They were VERY lucky to get a draw.

Still that's football.

Thank god for VPCTFC's reply, honestly worried I was at a different game after reading Lens report.

Watched whole game from the steps by the main stand and have to say for me only 1 side was ever going to win but they (Camberley) tried their hardest not too by refusing to shoot and when they did they were poor efforts. Didnt realise it wasn't a keeper in goal for the visitors as the only time he really saw the ball was to pick it out the back of the net after a tremendous shot from Croydon player. Other than that Camberley had probably 80% of the possession but in all honesty didnt do enough with it, Croydon defended well and got bodies behind ball at every opportunity. Thought the referee made some strange decisions both ways, stopped a Croydon attack when the 10 was possibly through on goal to award him a free kick 20 yards back, was allowing some free kicks and throw ons to be taken where players wanted then pulling others up when a yard from the offence, the sending off for me was correct, a poor tackle when already on a yellow. Croydon 9 should have gone in 1st half after his attack on the Camberley player, pushed him once, then decided to rake his studs right down the full length of players leg, how it was missed by officials I dont know, was 5 yards from assistant and 10 from referee. Not sure what Camberley manager said to be sent off but guess it wasnt complimentary.

Overall a pretty poor game that the visitors had the better of without doing enough to win it. Pitch looked decent and lights must be best in the League, only downside was clubhouse a fair walk from pitch, decided when walking past car to jump in and get to my local for 2nd half of Utd v Everton.

south park 2-1 westfield

the less said about the refs decision not to award us a last minute penalty the better. even the SP players were laughing at the end. Draw would have been a fair result but SP a very decent side and defended well. The standard of the league has gone up massively from last season

[/quo

Fair assessment there, although we felt we should of had a penalty in the first half when your centre back caught the ball in the area. Strange official's it must be said, 1 lino didnt put his flag up once and the other was too busy, as for the ref......when he stopped the game near the end when our striker was through on goal, only to send your player off for dissent was the weirdest decision ever.

Premier

1 Camberley Town 17,42 (+26)

2 North Greenford Utd 17,37 (+28)

3 Chertsey Town 17,36 (+20)

4 Chessington & Hook United 17,35 (+9)

5 Sandhurst Town 20,34 (+10)

Division One

1 Worcester Park 18,37 (+20)

2 Farleigh Rovers 17,35 (+13)

3 Hartley Wintney 16,34 (+27)

4 Mole Valley SCR 14,32 (+30)

5 Cobham 16,32 (+21)

Looking at those results it's gona be the same old story with ccl prem with 3 of 6 teams breaking away at Xmas and the new year I think ngu camberley and 1 other ngu and camberley have been consistant over recent seasons but ash cove b.lea egham and chertsy will have a big say in who wins it!

haven't taken football for a year or so - but know it all too well - such is the joys of our winters...

will visit your site to remind myself of your work smile.gif

Ian I would not bother if I was you,more biased than the posts on here

BEEN THERE (formerly Smudge, formerly Happy Tram, formerly ???), are you suggesting that Lens' photos (as I assumed that's what Ian_W was referring to) are biased?! Impressive photography if thats the case!

As for the Camberley game, I wasn't there, but I am certainly encouraged by the result (although sickened to concede to another injury time equaliser), and in particular, the references above to a 'solid Croydon defence'. Its looked far from solid in recent weeks, as demonstrated by our 6-5 defeat in midweek, and 19 goals conceded in previous 5 games! Nice to hear also that we've had a shot that hits the underside of the crossbar and gone in - we've had more than our fair share of shots this season that have hit the underside of the bar and gone out!

Premier Division

Ash United 2-2 North Greenford Utd

Banstead Athletic 0-3 Cove

Bedfont 1-4 Molesey

Croydon F.C. 1-1 Camberley Town

Dorking P-P Epsom and Ewell

Egham Town 1-3 Badshot Lea

Guildford City 4-1 Bookham

Hanworth Villa 1-3 Chertsey Town

Horley Town 4-1 Sandhurst Town

Raynes Park Vale 2-2 Chessington & Hook

Wembley 1-2 Colliers Wood Utd

Division 1

Chobham 0-3 Cobham

Coulsdon United 2-6 Knaphill

Eversley 5-3 Crescent Rovers

Farleigh Rovers 2-2 Worcester Park

Farnham Town 2-3 Hartley Wintney

Mole Valley SCR 1-1 Croydon Municipal

Sheerwater 1-2 Frimley Green

South Park 2-1 Westfield

Warlingham 5-0 Feltham

HI JOHNO GOOD RESULT YESTERDAY. YOU STILL GOT SPLINTERS OR DID YOU START ! WHO SCORED ? GUESSING JEFFERS 2 AND DOBINSON

WHAT WAS THE GAME LIKE ? I;'VE HEARD THAT BANSTEAD MANAGER KEEPS CHANGING THE TEAM BY BRINGING NEW PLAYERS EVERY WEEK AND LETTING PLAYERS GO AO NO STABILITY AND CONTINUITY SO. WHAT WERE BANSTEAD LIKE?

Took in the Egham v Badshot Lea match. The game was played by two excellent footballing sides who were certainly looking to play the game how it should be played. Unfortunately the officials were being assessed and not for the first time, this had a bearing on the way the match was officiated. Badshot Lea opened the scoring on 9 minutes when an shot on the turn by Blake nestled in the net. For the rest of the half Egham dominated possession and were very very unlucky to go in 1-0 down . They hit the bar and post and had a shot cleared off the line. The first twenty minutes of the second half were similar. egham hit the post again from a header and unbelievably the ball rebounded to an Egham player who just had to tap it into the empty net and somehow it went through his legs and Badshot Lea cleared their lines. On 65 mins Pearce in the Egham goal gifted Badshot Lea their 2nd. He tried to clear the ball up field but instead it went straight to Griffiths and the captain made no mistake. Then on 80 mins Egham's frustration boiled over when they needlessly had a player sent off for a slap on Peters. Peters responded by putting his side 3-0 up with a neat finish. Then right on the final whistle Egham scored a consolation. A fair result would have been a draw but I know its a cliche, but if you don't take your chances.................................................... Badshot Lea v Cambo on Tuesday evening at Farnborough 7.45pm, should be an interesting game.

good afternoon nice guy,yes jonno did start yesterday and in my opinion was probably our best player goals came from duff mcgarry(pen)and one of our very good young Nepalese lads Bimal,we should have been 3 nil down but for the heroics of our keeper Chris Foster and some woeful finihing from Bandstead,nothing but praise to Nogsey the Bandstead manager as he is trying to turn things around I had the same problems at Frimley Green a few years ago and it is very difficult if you dont get the rub of the green, the only differnce between the two sides yesterday was we took our chances.Nice to see Kunjan back for us yesterday after his dislocated elbow he turned the game around for us after coming on as sub. for last 20mins.

Took in the Egham v Badshot Lea match. The game was played by two excellent footballing sides who were certainly looking to play the game how it should be played. Unfortunately the officials were being assessed and not for the first time, this had a bearing on the way the match was officiated. Badshot Lea opened the scoring on 9 minutes when an shot on the turn by Blake nestled in the net. For the rest of the half Egham dominated possession and were very very unlucky to go in 1-0 down . They hit the bar and post and had a shot cleared off the line. The first twenty minutes of the second half were similar. egham hit the post again from a header and unbelievably the ball rebounded to an Egham player who just had to tap it into the empty net and somehow it went through his legs and Badshot Lea cleared their lines. On 65 mins Pearce in the Egham goal gifted Badshot Lea their 2nd. He tried to clear the ball up field but instead it went straight to Griffiths and the captain made no mistake. Then on 80 mins Egham's frustration boiled over when they needlessly had a player sent off for a slap on Peters. Peters responded by putting his side 3-0 up with a neat finish. Then right on the final whistle Egham scored a consolation. A fair result would have been a draw but I know its a cliche, but if you don't take your chances.................................................... Badshot Lea v Cambo on Tuesday evening at Farnborough 7.45pm, should be an interesting game.

very pleased to see our new signing KWEBENA AGYEI, everytime he played agaisnt us for merstham he caused us problems!!! shame we dont still have kevin lock as them two and john pomroy would have been an excellant forward line!! good result yesterday for the lads as every side that play us seem to raise there game, not sure why.....................!!!!??