Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 21/11/09

CTS

Camberley lost their goalkeeper in the warm-up and had a midfielder playing in goal for the whole game.

Pinched a 1-1 draw with a 91st minute penalty from John Finnieston at Croydon. Have also heard Ash United drew 2-2 at home to North Greenfo0rd United

Camberley lost their goalkeeper in the warm-up and had a midfielder playing in goal for the whole game.

Pinched a 1-1 draw with a 91st minute penalty from John Finnieston at Croydon. Have also heard Ash United drew 2-2 at home to North Greenfo0rd United

Hope your keeper is ok. Your stand in keeper (Hoppit?) could have done nothing to stop that goal by Murdoch. It was a screamer!

I was very diappointed by Camberley's players. #2 spent his whole match moaning and arguing until he was booked for it late on. Also the sending off. Appaling to see a player look for a player to be book. The Camberley defender triped on the feet of the Croydon forward. Never a sending off.

I must honestly say I can't see how Camberley are top of the table when they played like that. They were VERY lucky to get a draw.

Still that's football.

Coulsdon Utd 2 Knaphill 6

Goals from Ricky Hogsden (3), Wes Harrison, Craig Parrington and Matt Baker.

Fair play to Coulsdon Utd who never gave up, shame there pitch and facility is proper poo! Apparantly they signed 9 new players on during the week and two of them came into our dressing room before the game, sat down with some of our players who were all wearing Knaphill FC tracksuits then realised they were in the wrong dressing room, quality!

Premier Division

Ash United 2-2 North Greenford Utd

Banstead Athletic 0-3 Cove

Bedfont 1-4 Molesey

Croydon F.C. 1-1 Camberley Town

Dorking P-P Epsom and Ewell

Egham Town 1-3 Badshot Lea

Guildford City 4-1 Bookham

Hanworth Villa 1-3 Chertsey Town

Horley Town 4-1 Sandhurst Town

Raynes Park Vale 2-2 Chessington & Hook

Wembley 1-2 Colliers Wood Utd

Division 1

Chobham 0-3 Cobham

Coulsdon United 2-6 Knaphill

Eversley 5-3 Crescent Rovers

Farleigh Rovers 2-2 Worcester Park

Farnham Town 2-3 Hartley Wintney

Mole Valley SCR 1-1 Croydon Municipal

Sheerwater 1-2 Frimley Green

South Park 2-1 Westfield

Warlingham 5-0 Feltham

Premier

1 Camberley Town 17,42 (+26)

2 North Greenford Utd 17,37 (+28)

3 Chertsey Town 17,36 (+20)

4 Chessington & Hook United 17,35 (+9)

5 Sandhurst Town 20,34 (+10)

Division One

1 Worcester Park 18,37 (+20)

2 Farleigh Rovers 17,35 (+13)

3 Hartley Wintney 16,34 (+27)

4 Mole Valley SCR 14,32 (+30)

5 Cobham 16,32 (+21)

Farnham 2-3 Hartley

Crap weather , even worse pitch ,poor performance for the majority of the match but .......... A great win against a good Farnham side. We took the lead in the first half through ray spence They equalised mid way through first half. We were awarded a penalty against the run of play but ray missed it. However he made up for his miss two minutes later to finish off a great move for 2 1. It look like the points were sealed when jermaine Hamilton scored the 3 rd but ref gave Farnham a pen with 5 Mins to go. We hung on for the win. Farnham will feel hard done by coming away with no points and rightly so but I'll happily take the points.

Another tough game on Tuesday home to Croydon m. Smudge you coming down ?

south park 2-1 westfield

the less said about the refs decision not to award us a last minute penalty the better. even the SP players were laughing at the end. Draw would have been a fair result but SP a very decent side and defended well. The standard of the league has gone up massively from last season

I was very diappointed by Camberley's players. #2 spent his whole match moaning and arguing until he was booked for it late on. Also the sending off. Appaling to see a player look for a player to be book. The Camberley defender triped on the feet of the Croydon forward. Never a sending off.

Oh my life. Talk about watching the game with one eye closed. Your fella should have walked in the first half for sliding his studs down our no.11's achilles. Right in front of the ref and lino as well, yet it was our manager who got sent off for daring to question how they couldn't have seen it. Your player knew he was in the wrong as he sheepishly backed away from the ensuing argument to keep himself out of the limelight. The challenge that led to the sending off was unneccasary and, frankly, ludicrous. Our player tripped on your player's feet? Do me a favour. I believe it was the same player who earlier on had swiped at the referree when the ref put his arm on him to calm him down. I think he got a yellow for something or other as well. A nasty piece of work in my view and out of character from the rest of your team.

Apart from that, I tend to agree with you. We weren't at our best and we did get moany in the second half probably due to frustration from being unable to break down your defence who, to give them credit, did really well.

I can't agree that we were lucky to get a draw - I'd suggest Croydon were more lucky as we had the lion's share of possession. Our substitute goalie only had to make one save during the whole game - yours was well busy although, admittedly, most of that was dealing with crosses as our shots on target tally was probably as low as yours. I also agree that not many goalies would have got to the shot that resulted in your goal - it (luckily?) hit the bottom side of the crossbar before going in.

I spoke to a couple of Croydon people today so, if you were one of them, it was a pleasure to meet you. You all seem very friendly over there.

Oh my life. Talk about watching the game with one eye closed. [often have one eye closed - Taking photos means I have to :biglaugh: ] Your fella should have walked in the first half for sliding his studs down our no.11's achilles. Right in front of the ref and lino as well, yet it was our manager who got sent off for daring to question how they couldn't have seen it. Your player knew he was in the wrong as he sheepishly backed away from the ensuing argument to keep himself out of the limelight. The challenge that led to the sending off was unneccasary and, frankly, ludicrous. Our player tripped on your player's feet? Do me a favour. I believe it was the same player who earlier on had swiped at the referree when the ref put his arm on him to calm him down. I think he got a yellow for something or other as well. A nasty piece of work in my view and out of character from the rest of your team.

I spoke to a couple of Croydon people today so, if you were one of them, it was a pleasure to meet you. You all seem very friendly over there.

Sadly we never met. Would liked to have though.

Your number 11 did hit the deck correct (Hope he is alright). Yes our #9 did catch him. But your player behind the #9 put two hands in the middle of the players back and pushed hard making #9 go forward. It was NOT intentional. I was right in line with the incident and saw it very clearly. I couldn't have seen it anymore clearly as I was behind the goal! Your man was sent from the dug out for his outburst to both linesman and ref.

The Sending off .... the two players went for the ball and as it was going out of play as everyone could see they BOTH eased up their runs. Camberley's player was caught. accidently. No more no less. The same player that allegedly lashed out is a nice bloke who is pretty genuine. Got to ask about your #2. Does he moan like that each week? Strangely he did a foul throw and when challenged called his own player a F** C**.

I was surprised you took off your #5 as he was very condifdent in defence a quality defender. I also hope your Keeper is ok. But your stand in man did well. A couple of time when we came forward I thought got to be a goal, but your lad did well. Get him a pint! ;)

Good luck for the rest of the season (except against us ;) )

a good game off football played by two decent teams. NGU took a first half lead through an excellent taken freekick. Ash had chances to level but so did NGU to go further in front but just the one goal at halftime. 2nd half saw Ash score a good goal only for somehow the linesman to rule it out for offside. NGU then went two up through an own goal, but Ash hit back strongly & pulled one back from the spot & then levelled within the last ten minutes. Either side could have won it but a fair result in the end & Ash's unbeaten run continues but will have to be at thier very best to keep the run going with the opponents being Egham away, Camberley away, Bedfont away & AFC Wimbledon at home in their next four games

Farleigh 2 v 2 Worcester Park,a very entertaining game,played i n a good spirit by both sides.although the final outcome was bottled by the Referee,who should of awarded Farleigh a penalty late on for a blatant trip on a Farleigh forward.Farleigh raced into a 2-0 lead through a Paul Spencer wonder goal from 35 yds,and a Sam Blowers tap in.Worcceter Park played to their strengths though,high balls in to dangerous areas,from wide,and scored 2 second half goals to grind out a draw,that was a fair result in the context of the game.

haven't taken football for a year or so - but know it all too well - such is the joys of our winters...

will visit your site to remind myself of your work :)

Due to our postponement saw an absolute belter of a game between Corinthian Cauals and Merstham . El Gaffers boys came back from 3-1 down with 5 mins left to win 4-3 in injury time. This having been reduced to 10 men after 17 mins with a last man back tackle. I personally thought the feller got the ball but there were two posible interpretations of that situation and the ref went for the other. Casuals took the lead from the resulting free kick but Merstham bossed the rest of the first half and went in 1-1,

After the break Casuals made their extra man count and went 3-1 and were looking comfortable but Merstham never gave up and deserved the thriling finale. To think I was thinking of spending 3 times that much to go to a league game . Non league football .. I love it

Farnham 2-3 Hartley

Crap weather , even worse pitch ,poor performance for the majority of the match but .......... A great win against a good Farnham side. We took the lead in the first half through ray spence They equalised mid way through first half. We were awarded a penalty against the run of play but ray missed it. However he made up for his miss two minutes later to finish off a great move for 2 1. It look like the points were sealed when jermaine Hamilton scored the 3 rd but ref gave Farnham a pen with 5 Mins to go. We hung on for the win. Farnham will feel hard done by coming away with no points and rightly so but I'll happily take the points.

Another tough game on Tuesday home to Croydon m. Smudge you coming down ?

No Brunty,have had a fall out with Management,highly unlikely that I will be in attendance,the manager takes all the credits for victorous teams,but walks away when they lose,aka,sheerwater 7-1,Bedfont Sports 5-1,Farnham Town 5-1 and does not go in clubhouse after games.The person responsible for Municipals rise in form,is one named Terry Fennessy player coach,and the players of course who have responded to said players urgings.Tell me a railway station near you I will come,just to have a chat with decent Hartley Folk.