Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How Many More??

lesbos

just been trolling around the FreeMYFC Site and came across this,im seriously thinking of forming my own club next season if others can make money from such scams why shouldnt i?

My Scot FC are based in Scotland and are running Newmains United Community Football Club.

- Newmains play in level four of the Scottish Junior league setup (an equivalent of non-league, though Scotland also has a non-league setup). www.nonleaguescotland.co.uk can be used to find out more.

- Newmains play at Victoria Park, in Newmains, which is hired match by match from North Lanarkshire Council. There is scope to improve the facilities, whilst talks are ongoing regarding taking on the lease.

- The Season ticket fee for 09/10 is £20.

- The BBC are involved and will be following the club/project through this season.

- Members have the chance to receive a trial, coach and the club will even accept training plans.

- The club can run without the money from My Scot FC

- There is no entry to the Scottish Leagues, though a Junior Cup win or Superleague win would take the club into the Scottish FA Cup.

- No current plans for Pick The Team, whilst only lack of investment stops matchday media provision.

Some Numbers:

- A club budget of £12,000 could be enough to gain promotion, that would be 600 members.

- If levels reached MYFC numbers, i.e. 9,000 members, then each member could feasibly get 4 seasons for the price of three as the £180,000 has potential for three straight promotions and a possible Cup win. Further investment by the members over those 3 free years could see development of the park, attainment of SFA Community status, provision of youth clubs, a female side and even coaching (Referee and Team Coach).