Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Flint's 20 game post

Teflon

Trying again Teflon. Having watched every game at Krooner this season a few observations

Best team............... Egham

Luckiest team........ Bedfont

Overrated................Chertski

Underacheivers.....Colliers Wood

One to watch..........Ash United

Probable Champs.Badshot Lea

Overacheivers........Camberley Town

Just an observation!

Must add Sandhurst Town not as good as I thought they were.

Nice one Flint, seen some of those teams and I'm sure you'll get one or two to chew the fat over those "observations"

Seen Chertsey play some great football against Cove who I thought matched them in that department, Bedfont have look really good in the 1st half when I saw them in the abandon game at Epsom but had been average against Chessington and flattered with there 4-0 win against Bookham, not seen Egham nnor Ash, saw Cambo against RPV in the cup, much changed side as PB told me workman like but not what I thought I'd see for top of the league.

Booham have Badshot Tuesday and Ash Saturday so might comment about them if I go and watch