Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Beds League Squad

lesbos

Bedfordshire County Football League Squad Announced

The Bedfordshire County Football League Squad for Thursday evenings Bedfordshire FA Inter-League Centenary Cup Semi-Final against The Luton Sunday League at Cranfield United. Kick Off 7.45pm was announced today.

Barry Ulyatt ( Blunham ) Neville Allen ( Sharnbrook ) Ollie Housden ( Oakley Sports ) Tony Goodwin ( Renhold United ) Daniel Webb ( Campton ) Alex Strange ( Sharnbrook ) Jason Allison ( Sharnbrook ) Damion Quigley ( Renhold United ) Tom McGhee ( Dunton ) Nicky Threadgold ( Dunton ) Rakesh Gill ( Ickwell & Old Warden ) Leeroy Odd ( Caldecote ) Dean Warren ( Flitwick Town ) Kai Griffiths-Shilton ( Biggleswade United ) 14/12/2009

Lesbos - Well one thing springs off the page and that's the fact that Southill Alexander players are conspicuous by their absence, you would expect at least one in the squad wouldn't you

Lesbos - Well one thing springs off the page and that's the fact that Southill Alexander players are conspicuous by their absence, you would expect at least one in the squad wouldn't you

Not quite sure why you would expect Southill players to be included Rhodesy when they have 1 point from their last six matches, they are hardly the form team but in their defence results are irrelevant to the owners because as they stated on the SSML forum they are doing it for the love of the beautiful game and no other reason.

Lesbos - I was going by how the players were 'touted' by the Manager when they first arrived at Southill Alexander in July, you saw them first hand at Basildon United in a pre-season friendly when it was fully expected that they would sweep all before them this season, as that old George Best story goes with Mary Stavin lying half naked on his five star hotel bed full of thousands of pounds, where did it all go wrong.

Lesbos - I was going by how the players were 'touted' by the Manager when they first arrived at Southill Alexander in July, you saw them first hand at Basildon United in a pre-season friendly when it was fully expected that they would sweep all before them this season, as that old George Best story goes with Mary Stavin lying half naked on his five star hotel bed full of thousands of pounds, where did it all go wrong.

Its really not for me to say Cliff and its unlikely anyone associated with the club will come on here and answer your queries as they seem to think that they play in the SSML judging by the amount of posts they make on that particular forum. Looks like our match at Hullbridge is off tomorrow i might try to get along to a Essex Olympian League match.

I have a certain amount of sympathy for Steve Foster as I've always found him a really nice guy, I just think he was drawn into the whole Southill Alexander thing like a moth to a flame without realising the full implications, once Uncle Urchin pulled the plug on the bankrolling of the Club that was the beginning of the end and the honeymoon period was over