Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonight's game off - 27/01/10

syd_lexic

Southill Alexander v Renhold United

Pitch unplayable after last nights Biggleswade Town v Yaxley match.

Pitch was boggy last night & Waders officials wanted that postponed. The Referee disagreed though.

• 3 weeks later...

Southill Alexander v Renhold United

Pitch unplayable after last nights Biggleswade Town v Yaxley match.

Pitch was boggy last night & Waders officials wanted that postponed. The Referee disagreed though.

thanks Syd for that,i hear you've signed some half decent players recently, err wouldnt it have been a idea to do that at the start of the season????? lol. good thinking einstein.

Unfortunately Dick, I don't have the benefit of hindsight, otherwise it would be an easy job. However I do have the quality of learning from my mistakes, which I hope we are proving now. There's still a long way to go, but we're moving in the right direction.

I'd like to add, that the same 'poor players' were good enough to beat Basildon in pre-season !

Edited by syd_lexic

Unfortunately Dick, I don't have the benefit of hindsight, otherwise it would be an easy job. However I do have the quality of learning from my mistakes, which I hope we are proving now. There's still a long way to go, but we're moving in the right direction.

I'd like to add, that the same 'poor players' were good enough to beat Basildon in pre-season !

err i think you mean you dont have the benefit of foresight, unless like a dog you intend to return to your own vomit, like us all i would hope you have the benefit of hindsight which is hardly a benefit at all of course, feck me fancy having to be educated by a sacked ASDA employee. Keep up the good work Syd no league win for eight matches now.

Sorry I stand corrected, although I do forgive myself as I wrote the post early on a Monday morning after a busy weekend of work, women & wine, but you wouldn't understand that would you Saddo !

oh Syd no need for personal attacks surely, good to see 'gate' joining in with the fun as well, where have you been Syd for the last few months? been keeping a low profile? Darter wont like this, you and loose re appearring here.

maybe you should be spending less time on here and concentrating more on your management skills -your record at Buntingford and Southill- 33 league matches 4 wins, yes thats 4 [four] wins in 33 [thirty three matches]- its a good job them two havent got the balls to sack you mate.

youre the only step 7 club with a wage bill,the only step 7 club to play in a 5,000 capacity state of art stadium and youve not won in 8 league matches,obviously as a shareholder i have no rights to express my opinion on the official southill website as i was banned from that after making a 'negative' post, what do your slovenia supporters think of it all?

still feeding the non league daily site with B.S. are you? still havent explained why Cambridge City were offered a home at Biggleswade have you? all this died down steve until you came back for more,expect a phone call from darter soon.

wow, you have been busy haven't you. Didn't even know those figures myself. Maybe if I were able to survive on state handouts, I could keep track of myself, but no I have to have a full-time job & run a business in order to pay the taxes that keeps you on the benefits to pay your internet connection so you can attack, me, my friends & my club ! Why on earth did you have to re-open a thread that was 3 weeks old & completely irrevelent to attack us.

True I have been quiet on here, because a) I was busy with work B) I had to put right the mess were & rebuild the squad & c) because I have a life away from forums with friends & family who I much prefer to spend time with.

I noticed you re-started your campaign against me on Valentine's Day, feeling a bit lonely & unloved were we ?

Now do the sensible thing, naff off & leave us alone !

hello again, your arguments like your team dont put up much of a defence, i think you will find i post about 5 times a week on this forum, far less than your owners whose posts number around 30,000 between them. so im a benefit scrounger? worked all my life,i would have to live to be 80 to get back half of which ive paid in. Im a active person Syd, i dont lie around all day unlike others but of course this is all part of the dirty tricks campaign against me and rhodes, you see im one step in front mate,i know people who know about computers and stuff, despite the fact that apparentely im a woman beating,cocaine snorting, benefit cheat, you will be calling me a racist next.

i will remind everyone that im a shareholder in this club who has been the victim of a dirty tricks campaign after i made one 'negative' post, so Southill shareholders have no right then to express an opinion unless they toe the party line,rather ironic isnt it after the business with MYFC.

I will appeal again to the CEO of Southill to do the decent thing and repay me the money i invested in the club, since im a shareholder who has been stripped of all my rights why should i be burdened with the responsibilites??

As far as I know Dickie you were given that share so it's a bit rich claiming you're an investor but thats you all over isn't it - scrounging and then spitting your dummy out when you don't get it all your own way.

But we mustn't upset you must we? So un-PC to have a go at you but it's ok to abuse people and swear at them isn't it?

You have made yourself a laughing stock Dickie, go and open your windows and do some weights eh? Remember to put some trousers on if you have any.

As far as I know Dickie you were given that share so it's a bit rich claiming you're an investor but thats you all over isn't it - scrounging and then spitting your dummy out when you don't get it all your own way.

But we mustn't upset you must we? So un-PC to have a go at you but it's ok to abuse people and swear at them isn't it?

You have made yourself a laughing stock Dickie, go and open your windows and do some weights eh? Remember to put some trousers on if you have any.

so apparentely you are now telling me i never bought any shares in Southill? thats funny as i have a legal document in front of me which would suggest otherwise and there we have it, you are quick enough to take money off people but very reluctant to pay it back, so you took my money, banned me when i failed to toe the party line and refuse to reimburse me, well i guess at least potential investors, not there would be many of them, now know exactly what to expect for their money.

Twist and turn Dickie, funny its not your name and details on the Paypal payment then? Proof I think of your never ending lies. We refunded your subscription, offered to buy your share but you said no, shall I find that email from you? Nah, it would show you up.

Send your share back to the club, once I find out if the person who paid for it wants, I'll send you the money, Recorded Mail.

Now jog on liar.

Twist and turn Dickie, funny its not your name and details on the Paypal payment then? Proof I think of your never ending lies. We refunded your subscription, offered to buy your share but you said no, shall I find that email from you? Nah, it would show you up.

Send your share back to the club, once I find out if the person who paid for it wants, I'll send you the money, Recorded Mail.

Now jog on liar.

the facts- i paid your friend £50 in cash as i dont have a paypal account, i also paid your friend £37.80 for a front row ticket for a concert by former Smiths frontman Stephen Patrick Morrissey, guess what? thats right folks the ticket was never sent to me, do you really expect me to send a legal document through the post only for you to shred it and say you never received it, once bitten twice shy, you really are the biggest bunch of shysters ive ever had the misfortune of dealing with and you call me a liar.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

maybe you should be spending less time on here and concentrating more on your management skills -your record at Buntingford and Southill- 33 league matches 4 wins, yes thats 4 [four] wins in 33 [thirty three matches]- its a good job them two havent got the balls to sack you mate.

/quote]

Just been checking on these supposed stats & guess what they're wrong !

I took over at Buntingford last January to try & help them out after the previous Manager left & took half the team. I was altogether in charge for 10 games (not including 2 games missed because of a holiday & then a long standing business commitment. I quit them before the end of the season, because i got so disheartened at the lack of commitment & quality from half of the team. This season at Southill we have had 13 league games & 2 cup matches, so in total that is 25 games from the 2 spells. Still it's not a great record, but I do have time on my side & as I previously posted we are heading in the right direction.

The difference between me & you Dicky old chap is I will be honest about my failings, whereas you are continually lying to discredit us just because you got blown out by your bird !

/quote]

Just been checking on these supposed stats & guess what they're wrong !

I took over at Buntingford last January to try & help them out after the previous Manager left & took half the team. I was altogether in charge for 10 games (not including 2 games missed because of a holiday & then a long standing business commitment. I quit them before the end of the season, because i got so disheartened at the lack of commitment & quality from half of the team. This season at Southill we have had 13 league games & 2 cup matches, so in total that is 25 games from the 2 spells. Still it's not a great record, but I do have time on my side & as I previously posted we are heading in the right direction.

The difference between me & you Dicky old chap is I will be honest about my failings, whereas you are continually lying to discredit us just because you got blown out by your bird !

yes whatever, i thought i ended that relationship, obviously im mistaken, people arent stupid no one is going to believe that things are going well at Southill, the season has been a disaster, for a internet run club they have no world wide web presence, the one person who posted on their website,me, is banned and no im not coming back.

Darter and Loose are out of their depth and although i sympathise with their plight they have no one but themselves to blame as they wouldnt listen to any well meaning advice,neither of them are well balanced individuals and the real victims in all this are the clubs owners who parted with their money expecting to see the formation of a professionally run fotball club.

i thought i ended that relationship

:cheesy (2):

obviously im mistaken

the one person who posted on their website

well meaning advice

well balanced

:cheesy (2): :cheesy (2): :cheesy (2): :cheesy (2): :cheesy (2): :cheesy (2):

Oh Dickie, the tears are rolling down my face.

Edited by loose