Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

D'ya know what??

I fancy a few Snakebite and Black's tonight.

I'm gonna go home after work, Mrs Zeal is out for the most of the evening, I'm gonna stick on Revolver followed by Pepper and Magical Mystery Tour (I've been neglecting the Beatles lately, and these topics have given me a real taste for them again!) and have a few pints of Snakebite and Black whilst sitting in my Den (when the lodger moved out, I moved all my 'blokes stuff' - stereo, computer, guitars etc. - into his old room) with all the lights out.

Magic!

Well, last week you said how much you like midweek drinking (and I took this to mean social drinking, not drinking at home - because you do that every day!) Therefore you could join lots of your friends in the beehive tonight at 8 for a good session of midweek drinking.

Not only will you get the joy of listening to Trev chairing a (brief) meeting, but you will also be able to get hideously drunk with your mates - and I think there's a pub quiz after the meeting as well.

I feel like I'm championing a lost cause here, but its worth a try, isn't it?