Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Final bell tolls for Curfews

Rumphole

still no credit for us, but were used to that!!!!!!! iv heard we had a few chances in the 2nd half and whitley looked good on the break, a great run for the club should have progressed last week but all credit to whitley bay and thats why they are the holders but some credit for us would be nice!!! still in 2 cups and strong posistion in the league so not all is lost down the lane!!!! starting with ash away tuesday.

Rumpie has been an interesting character. Started off all friendly and then spent a lot of time stoking it up when he was safetly away from Chertsey. All the other guys seemed genuine lads.

Anyway well played to Chertsey and good luck to Whiteley Bay in the later stages.

Well done to Chertsey for taking the holder so close over 2 games & I think they've done the CCL proud :applause:

I got it wrong as I thought Chertsey would get blown away today but going only by the score much closer than I thought :Forum_Troll_v1:

Rumpy my advice to you is go see a Doctor first thing Monday Morning,your definitely suffering from A SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER ,So good luck to Whitley Bay in the next round,go and annoy SHILDON YOUR OPPONENTS in the next round,as your getting me annoyed now.Probably the last we will see of the Chertsey posters too,to big time for us Minnows.

Rumphole has a lot of built up aggression towards the south. Has it anything to do with the length of time it has been since a North East club has won a trophy in the professional game. Or is it because the great Maggie Thatcher shut your mines? God bless her. One downside is that they are all now on the dole.

SurreyLegend

They were [****!!****]. Full stop.

And I am doing just fine. The mines shut sooooo long ago you wouldn't believe. [****!!****].

Rumphole has a lot of built up aggression towards the south. Has it anything to do with the length of time it has been since a North East club has won a trophy in the professional game. Or is it because the great Maggie Thatcher shut your mines? God bless her. One downside is that they are all now on the dole.

SurreyLegend

They were [****!!****]. Full stop.

And I am doing just fine. The mines shut sooooo long ago you wouldn't believe. [****!!****].

Rumpy my advice to you is go see a Doctor first thing Monday Morning,your definitely suffering from A SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER ,So good luck to Whitley Bay in the next round,go and annoy SHILDON YOUR OPPONENTS in the next round,as your getting me annoyed now.Probably the last we will see of the Chertsey posters too,to big time for us Minnows.

Smudge

They were so poor its unbelievable. Especially the keeper. He was crap.

Rumpie

Edited by Rumphole

Mmm easy was it you two games to get past us if it was that easy you would have only taken one game not 2 and also we wouldnt have scored first in both games still at least we gave it a ago and i think i can say that all the Chertsey fans are proud of thier team.All there is to say now is good luck and come on shildon

Dont raise to the bait Chertsey fans. Rumpie hasclearly given his login and password to some twisted demented Northern freak :) That should narrow it down a little ;)