Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WHAT A BAR

STARD week that was !!!!!!

New software installed at work and what a surprise it did not fooking work properly :chat: .............months of planning (not by me) and the company installing it could not sort out [censored]. (bunch of cnuts) Then the numpties I work with seem to forget how it works and rely on me to tell'em how to do the most simple of tasks on it :wall: ............feck off what did you do on it for the last 6 months !!!! shankers the lot of them

Test software run for months, adjusted to our needs and they install a blank piece of paper bunch of useless feckers :bartshocked:

Having to work late most night just to catch up a little bit and nearly went into but decided better of it.

AND on top of that my computor :arcadefreak: at work fooks up as well so had to use another work station which ment I could not get on here with out getting shot :discobanana:

Still I'm sure I'll get paid loads for the overtime.............my [****!!****] I will !!!!!! :smashfreakb:

Rant over..............feel better now ........NOT :help:

Edited by Teflon

Been there, Teffers !

AND .... got the 'T' Shirt.

AND .... seen the film.

AND... read the book.

:smashfreakb: :bartshocked: :coffee (2):