Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Can you bet on CCL?

Does anyone know any website that extends their betting down to CCL level?

The run in for the title is looking pretty exciting and could well be worth a few quid as a flutter if anyone does it.

Any suggestions would be most welcome

Personally, I follow Epsom & Ewell but fear they might have just have left a bit to much to do to catch the top 3

Dunmedoe Bookies

Used to,but went out of business in 2009,too many shrewdies on this site,with their fingers on the pulse.Most of them it's hard to get £5 out of,let alone risk their money unless it's a cert.

Went into the burger business never looked back,Cove area is where they do a roaring trade.

Edited by Smudge

No online bookies AFAIK but you can be assured that any high street bookie will be interested. They won't give you odds there and then as they won't have a clue what you're talking about but a phone call to the odds maker at head office will lead to them giving you prices.

I will be patronising by saying that the odds makers will just look at the league tables and make a guess as I doubt they'll have a clue about the teams. You only have to look at the ludicrous odds they give in the FA Vase to show they really don't know what they're doing at this level of football. You could possibly make some money that way by having more knowledge but there's only one way to beat the bookies and that's to use maths to make sure you can't lose.

Ask a few bookies for prices for NGU, Camberley, Chertsey, Epsom & Ewell & Chessington & Hook, do the maths and spread your bets to make sure you can't lose unless someone else wins the league which, to be honest, is unlikely.

I used to take the piss out of Blue Square by putting on bets which guaranteed me a win using their 'in-running' betting where the prices change every minute. It's easy if you've got the time and inclination to do it and have a good head for figures. The bastards still owe me £600 on a bet they refused to honour because I was quicker at placing the bet than their person was at suspending betting when a penalty was awarded during a live Italian game once. They've always got something in their small print as a get out clause.

If we're up for a mass bankrupting of Blue Square by placing varied intelligent bets that will guarantee us a win then count me in. That's probably illegal though.

Edited by VPCTFC