Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

West Ham Game

Woody

From Today's Observer -

Furthermore, it is understood West Ham contacted St. Albans requesting boardroom passes for chairman Terence Brown, vice chairman Martin Cearns and Trevor Brooking, suggesting the Hammers might be a more attractive prospect than first imagined,when they visit Clarence Park on Monday, August 3.

OK, it's August 4 but what chance Cole, Carrick, James etc?

I've found this but dont' blame me if it's now a housing estate:

'SUN SPORTS GROUND: From Watford Town Hall travel along Hempstead Road towards Kings Langley. At the 2nd set of lights turn left - then straight over round about - take 2nd right into Belmont Wood Avenue. Ground entrance on left hand side of road.'

Rob

Directions are correct and ground does exist.

from St Albans take A405 to its end at roundabout with A41. Turn right A41 / M25. Drop down hill to large roundabout and take first left exit A411 to Watford. This is Hempstead Road. At second major traffic lights ("The Rice House") turn right and then as you say over small roundabout and second right. Entrance to ground is just past school on your left. I will try to attach a map if possible.

AFF, will you be ther to see the mighty sky blues ?