Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Can someone in the know...

Ok, first 30 mins....full of expectation, questions such as is anything happening, am I up, is it a dud, am I safe start to creep in. between 30 mins and an hour some kind of idication of an entrance into crazyville will happen, maybe a hallucination, talking about lots of reds and greens, clouds and trees start giving it a bit, conversations get totally confussing.....Answers to impossible questions become totally obvious.....Welcome to Tripping. 6 hours of paranoia, bliss, pleasure, pain, insecurity, madness, and just basic brilliant insanity await your aquantence. Music is amazing, making tea or even pressing the correct button on your stereo becomes nigh on impossible due to everything moving at different speeds....i.e hands, eye, inanimate objects and even time itself..........

And then all of a sudden it's tomorrow and everything you learned is lost and you wish you could go back but you cant and in some ways although 'through' the experience you never really go back to exactly the same person you were prior to doing what you did.......

Hope it makes sense and the veterans out there can relate.

I had one friend at Uni who became completely convinced of the existence of God for about 24 hours, then refused to admit he'd ever said it. I also had another friend who 'realised' that he was due to die in the next 3 days - this was a bit disturbing because he'd taken far too much and ended up having to go to hospital, so be warned Zeal! San pedro on the other hand, only seems to give nice experiences, but I'm not convinced that you'll be able to find any very easily.