Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Title Run In

With the season only weeks from finishing, what are the thoughts on the outcome of the Premier Division. I think we all agree it is a three horse race, with most people feeling NGU have the upper hand. These are the fixtures to come for the three challengers, according to Mitoo, and there could still be a sting in the tail. I certainly do not think any of them will reach the maximum available and obviously the more games that you have, the more room there is for error.

NGU - points to date 76 - maximum available 100

RPV (A) 15/04

Croydon (A) 17/04

Wembley (A) 20/04

Bookham (A) 22/04

Sandhurst (H) 24/04

Sandhurst (A) 27/04

Bedfont (H) 29/04

Molesey (H) 01/05

CHERTSEY - ponts to date 74 - maximum available 92

Sandhurst (A) - 13/04

Chessington (A) 17/04

Ash (A) 20/04

Epsom (H) 24/04

Egham (A) 27/04

Cambo (H) 01/05

CAMBO - points to date 70 - maximum available 94

Chessington (H) - 13/04

Wembley (A) - 17/04

Badshot (H) - 20/04

Hanworth (A) - 22/04

Croydon (H) - 24/04

Banstead (H) 27/04

Chertsey (A) 01/05

Epsom (A) 04/05

A lot of games coming on top of each other with NGU having four away on the spin then four potentially tricky games to finish off with. Chertsey have a better spread of games over the period, although none are with sides out of the top half - maybe Ash, not checked that one. Cambo have what looks on paper a slightly easier run in - if there is such a thing - but some tough ones to face. I think the weekend of the 24th will be the earliest we will know, although it could stretch into the last week. Anyway, something to ponder on, rather than some of the other stuff being discussed.

I have never come across NGU so I don't know what they are like, but I can't see them dropping 8 points to let Chertsey in. Big ask for Cambo to win all remaining and hoping NGU drop 6 points along the way, but it is more realistic than dropping 8.

Could make the Cambo Chertsey game very interesting.