Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hartley Wintney.. from promotion certs to ????

I know its always better to have points on the board than games in hand but it is looking like promotion certs Hartley Wintney (on most people predictions at the start of the season) could not even finish in the top 10 and are unlikley to finish in the top 7

Promotion Certs?? How did 'people' work that one out, they got relegated a couple points above Cobham and tbh their isnt much difference between the top Div 1 teams and Lower Prem teams.

I know its always better to have points on the board than games in hand but it is looking like promotion certs Hartley Wintney (on most people predictions at the start of the season) could not even finish in the top 10 and are unlikley to finish in the top 7

Promotion Certs?? How did 'people' work that one out, they got relegated a couple points above Cobham and tbh their isnt much difference between the top Div 1 teams and Lower Prem teams.

I agree, no-one deserves to be favourites, look a few years ago when Bedfont Green came into the league and went straight up. Just because they came from the league above doesnt mean that they will be strong.

I dont think that Div 1 is given enough credit, many of the teams play good football and battle to win. I doubt there would be a big difference if a game was organised between a Prem select side and Div 1 select side.