Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction League - the play-off winner. And some other stuff

Jago

Finally – we finish.  Phew.

Well done to UrchinYid who edged past Mick The Bat in a close-run 9-7 play-off final to claim the last remaining place in the Top Division.  Unlucky Mick, but you will have plenty of Salads to keep you company in Division 2 next season.

As a reminder, the play-off winner is not guaranteed to go up if we have to reduce the size of the top division – and neither is the team finishing third (Marta).   However – we have never had to enforce this rule… and if we get 21 or more players your promotion will be secured.

Total funds raised was £250 – although I’m still waiting for a couple of players, so that may nidge up a bit.  Of this Luke has allocated his share of the pot to the British Heart Foundation in memory of the much missed Les Walker – so well done Luke.  The remainder will go to the Supporters’ Association for them to squander as they deem fit.

Many thanks for playing – I hope you enjoyed it.  We go again next season (I guess!)

All the best - And UP THE URCHINS.   Conference South here we come.

Jago.

And for anyone who cares – here’s the roll of honour

image.png.477be07c1715e9bb5c4a332cc4f058e4.png

Edited by Jago