Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Warlingham to Whyteleafe 10/11

Smudge

Looks as though it has almost been confirmed that Warlingham F.C. will be groundsharing at Whyteleafe F.C. next year.As it has been posted on the Whyteleafe Forum that it will be their Ressies last fixture tonight.This will make Warlingham warm favourites for promotion next year,the reason,they will be able to dual register players from Whyteleafe.

Looks as though it has almost been confirmed that Warlingham F.C. will be groundsharing at Whyteleafe F.C. next year.As it has been posted on the Whyteleafe Forum that it will be their Ressies last fixture tonight.This will make Warlingham warm favourites for promotion next year,the reason,they will be able to dual register players from Whyteleafe.

Good luck to Warlingham playing on that pitch, maybe Whyteleafe will utilise the extra income on maintaining the pitch.

Nothing wrong with the Whyteleafe pitch,except it does not drain that well in extreme weather conditions.Farleighs hardly Wembley,for you to criticise,although it is better than some I've seen.

So there is something wrong with the Whyteleafe pitch then?!

I'm going by the fact that we had a cup game called off 8 times last season!!

Everytime I play on it, it seems to have sand everywhere, never played there when it looked good.

I would imagine that Whyteleafe must be offering the ground on the cheap as they wouldnt have moved from Merstham as their pitch is excellent.

Farleigh's pitch is not the best or worst and are groundsmen to a good job, we have had plenty of games on this season when all other games have been off.

The groundsmen at Farleigh do an excellent job.As for Merstham being a better playing surface,the jury's out as far as I am concerned.But as far as postponements go,Whyteleafe have finished their season,Farleigh have not.Warlinghams move could of only been done on Financial grounds,and being 8 miles closer to home.

The groundsmen at Farleigh do an excellent job.As for Merstham being a better playing surface,the jury's out as far as I am concerned.But as far as postponements go,Whyteleafe have finished their season,Farleigh have not.Warlinghams move could of only been done on Financial grounds,and being 8 miles closer to home.

Farleigh havent finished their games due to the fact that we do not have floodlights, where as Whyteleafe obviously do. I've played on both this season and i thought that Merstham's was far better. I admit it will help with building the fan base of Warlingham playing closer to home.

I agree that they will be a stronger contender if they keep their crop of players and add a few of Whyteleafe's fringe players.