Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Walton Casuals

BTK's or what?

Craig Lewington says:-

If we had gone down to the Combined Counties I would have had to leave the club - in fact I think most of the squad would have left.

“This a massive weight off everyone’s shoulders and now I can enjoy my summer and not have to worry about ringing clubs and finding another team. I love playing for Casuals and now we can look forward to a better season next time round.”

http://www.goalrun.c...2102&id=2684327

I had no opinion on Walton Casuals before but quotes like that can put you right off a club. Patronising or what?

He loves playing for Casuals but only if they're in the Ryman League?

If the team were any good then they wouldn't have finished in a relegation place. They've only stayed up because other teams have gone tits up elsewhere in the country.

Delusions of grandeur ?

Edited by VPCTFC

Well I would presume if Walton Casuals wish to stay up next season they will be looking for better players anyway so Craig may be playing Suburban football for the club he loves.

I understand they're not quite safe as there are a few appeals going through,so may still be making some calls what a wolly...

Arr !!! The dreaded appeals trick, strikes again ???

:bolt:

BTK's or what?

Craig Lewington says:-

If we had gone down to the Combined Counties I would have had to leave the club - in fact I think most of the squad would have left.

“This a massive weight off everyone’s shoulders and now I can enjoy my summer and not have to worry about ringing clubs and finding another team. I love playing for Casuals and now we can look forward to a better season next time round.”

http://www.goalrun.c...2102&id=2684327

I had no opinion on Walton Casuals before but quotes like that can put you right off a club. Patronising or what?

He loves playing for Casuals but only if they're in the Ryman League?

If the team were any good then they wouldn't have finished in a relegation place. They've only stayed up because other teams have gone tits up elsewhere in the country.

Delusions of grandeur ?

Mmmmmm! Doesnt make good reading,does it! Play now ,not before the reprieve? Loyalty eh!? Does it really exist in the realms of Non League?