Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Non League Football at its best!

PRESIDENT VACANT

VICE PRESIDENT VACANT

CHAIRMAN VACANT

VICE CHAIRMAN VACANT

SECRETARY Trevor Wenden

ASSISTANT SECRETARY VACANT

TREASURER VACANT

COMMERCIAL MANAGER To Be announced

PROGRAMME EDITOR VACANT

WEB SITE ADMINISTRATOR VACANT

REFRESHMENT & BAR MANAGER VACANT

GENERAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS VACANT

This list of vacancies is to be found on the Sheerwater website. I know Trevor Wenden well from our meetings (Knaphill v Sheerwater) over the last 3 years; some good, some not so good. But you have to take your hat off to the man for his sheer (pun intended) blind optimism for the future.

I do wish Trevor all the best in his quest to get a Committee and helpers together for the coming season. Non-League football would be nothing without the unsung heroes that get the clubs up and running each and every year. Maybe we should start some form of tribute to all those unsung club officials & hlepers who you never hear about.

PRESIDENT VACANT

VICE PRESIDENT VACANT

CHAIRMAN VACANT

VICE CHAIRMAN VACANT

SECRETARY Trevor Wenden

ASSISTANT SECRETARY VACANT

TREASURER VACANT

COMMERCIAL MANAGER To Be announced

PROGRAMME EDITOR VACANT

WEB SITE ADMINISTRATOR VACANT

REFRESHMENT & BAR MANAGER VACANT

GENERAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS VACANT

This list of vacancies is to be found on the Sheerwater website. I know Trevor Wenden well from our meetings (Knaphill v Sheerwater) over the last 3 years; some good, some not so good. But you have to take your hat off to the man for his sheer (pun intended) blind optimism for the future.

I do wish Trevor all the best in his quest to get a Committee and helpers together for the coming season. Non-League football would be nothing without the unsung heroes that get the clubs up and running each and every year. Maybe we should start some form of tribute to all those unsung club officials & hlepers who you never hear about.

Knappy ...looking forward to our friendly .....hope to sample from what I've been told are the best sandwiches in surrey...also pleased to be associated with Knaphill, there will be many green faces on what we can achieve between our 3 clubs ( keep u guys guessing to the 3rd club ) over the next 5 years and and will always promote youth and quality. It's something to do with a Vandem Plas when I was 14 and never quite got over it BP.......

Edited by Weeble