Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PITCH OF THE YEAR

1 Harefield United 2 Hanwell Town 3 Broxbourne Borough 4 Oxhey Jets 5 Leverstock Green

Top five I went too last year !!

Wouldn't expect much difference this season altho Aylesbury United used to have good playing surface (going back a few years ago now though):signthankspin:

1 Harefield United 2 Hanwell Town 3 Broxbourne Borough 4 Oxhey Jets 5 Leverstock Green

I take it Tokyngton Manor weren't up there with those five then or is that just the Premier Division awards, if not Cranfield United have been overlooked

Langford seemed to be much improved when i was there last year.

I played at Leighton Town in August & it was pretty good. Not sure how it gets towards the end of the season given Aylesbury and Leighton Reseves play there.

Langford seemed to be much improved when i was there last year.

Tringarmy - For once I agree with something you say, Langford's pitch should be up there with the great and the good too and that was reflected in Tokyngton Manor's programme notes when they played a 'home' game at Forde Park back in March:

Despite the long trip for a supposed home game we are delighted to be setting foot on the hallowed Forde Park turf, Langford have been a Premier Division outfit now for six seasons, following their promotion from Division 1 in 2003/2004, and their facilities, which we will gratefully sample today, are worthy of their current status.

Ampthills pitch is, and has been, the best surface Ive seen in the last 5 years. In my opinion of course. At times absolutely immaculate, at worst very good.

Season 2008/09, New Bradwell St Peter, voted Division 1 pitch of the season.

Top five I went too last year !!

Wouldn't expect much difference this season altho Aylesbury United used to have good playing surface (going back a few years ago now though):signthankspin:

Looks like the league know better than the FA ! Pitch of the year in the Spartan league was OXHEY JETS ....

Come on gentlemen , league pitch of the year last season, pitch of the year nationally this year are we settling for second best to share things around.

Oxhey have a good pitch and have put a lot of effot into getting it there.But if you win something be proud of it . It promotes the league as well as the club.

For once the refs got it right thou !

Ref, was New Bradwells pitch the best in the division that season? I feel a better playing surface would have suited the style the team I saw play much better. They were one of the most attack minded teams I witnessed. Always prepared to go at teams but down the flanks where possible not route one.

Ref, was New Bradwells pitch the best in the division that season? I feel a better playing surface would have suited the style the team I saw play much better. They were one of the most attack minded teams I witnessed. Always prepared to go at teams but down the flanks where possible not route one.

Still voted as Division One pitch of the season

You have the brain of a parrot then as well as sounding like one

ROR forgot to tell you we came runners up to Holmer green this 2009-10 season for the Berks & Bucks Pitch of the year I think it was for steps level 5.6 & 7 over the two counties

Who's a pretty boy then haha.....oh and you forgot, I look like one too (Do you love me?)

ROR forgot to tell you we came runners up to Holmer green this 2009-10 season for the Berks & Bucks Pitch of the year I think it was for steps level 5.6 & 7 over the two counties

Who gives a......as long a sI rattle Pederson Stitch's cage, anyway meant SSML vote, think we were tops in that, coz you posted it on the webbie LOL

Who gives a......as long a sI rattle Pederson Stitch's cage, anyway meant SSML vote, think we were tops in that, coz you posted it on the webbie LOL

I meant as well as not instead of ..... Come on ROR you know I always give you 100% fact.... I saw your boy got picked for the under 7's penalty competition... Poor lad didn't know whether he was supposed to save them or not. Then they dropped him for the final to be replaced by Tommy " Groundforce " Walsh.... good to see the local players helping with charity events and also helping the kids