Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chat Room for Gold Members

Opened yesterday for Gold Members on this site,a great new innovation,well at least I think it is.Where us fully paid up Members can chat about all you Tight Kents who have not joined yet.Like Did you know X has ordered a Toupee,Y is on a Diet,Should be great fun,and cheaper than a Phone.All I need now is a Friend to talk to. So I can test it out,any offers.

Edited by Smudge

As it costs money each year - or will do - I think for now it is only fair that Gold Members enjoy it.

We also have a limit as to how many can be in the room at any one time, otherwise the cost goes up.

Nothing to stop the CCL having a chat in there at a set time etc.

If it is used and we keep running out of room, I will pay for a higher licence.

• 4 months later...

Does it still cost money and is there still a limit on the number of people allowed to enter at any one time?

no idea,no idea,I sat there for 5 hrs once ,no one came to chat,But thats just me BILLY NO MATES.USED TO BE AT TOP OF PAGE,BUT WITH ALL THE UPDATES,DOES NOT SHOW NO MORE.IAN THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAY.

As it costs money each year - or will do - I think for now it is only fair that Gold Members enjoy it.

We also have a limit as to how many can be in the room at any one time, otherwise the cost goes up.

Nothing to stop the CCL having a chat in there at a set time etc.

If it is used and we keep running out of room, I will pay for a higher licence.

Do you think it would be a good idea to ask the gold members to stick another 2 quid in the pot to make us platinum members and maybe call it a platinum chat room to help out the costs?