Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fire at Crowborough Athletic FC

A second Sussex County league football club has been damaged by fire.Following the arson attack at Peacehaven FC a few weeks ago,firefighters were called in the early hours of Sunday morning to a fire at Crowborough Athletic FC.There has been substantial damage and the fire is being treated as suspicious.

And one of my favourite watering holes in Newhaven is no more.

The Conservative Club at the bottom of Church Hill was totally destroyed by fire in the early hours of Saturday. Thankfully, no-one was hurt, but the whole building will have to be demolished.

The Conservative Club at the bottom of Church Hill was totally destroyed by fire in the early hours of Saturday. Thankfully, no-one was hurt, but the whole building will have to be demolished.

I thought the fire was next week.

I had a mate who used the Con club and lived at the top of Church Hill.Always got a cab home which took him round the one way system.Too lazy to walk after a few jars. :smilewinkgrin:

:smilewinkgrin:

That one's at the Lib Dem Club. :smilewinkgrin:

:smilewinkgrin:

That one's at the Lib Dem Club. :smilewinkgrin:

Is it where the Lib Dems dumped on the electorate, and then turn sharp right?

I had a mate who used the Con club and lived at the top of Church Hill.Always got a cab home which took him round the one way system.Too lazy to walk after a few jars. :smilewinkgrin:

That is a bl00dy steep hill, Donks !

My mate from Newhaven used to live in The Cloisters, just up from the club, and after a pint or five, the climb home was tough to say the least.

I must know your mate, as we've been drinking in there for the ten years or so., but not to be again !! (BooHoo)

Edited by Big J R