Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CHERTSEY TOWN FC v FA

We earn't our spot as both the FA and NG broke the rules so yes we should have been promoted.

And as for our history you areeferring to one 'illegal approach' to Bedfont Green that was accepted by your manager and Chairman-hardly a hanging offence and your club have never done anything wrong?!!! We can not stop players contacting us and many of the players from different clubs are friends and speak to each other all the time but for the record we never had any interest in that player that contacted us and he had no interest in joining us as far starters he lives far too far away.

I hope that is a clear enough answer

So you didn't earn your spot. You think you are entitled to go up by default. You weren't the best team, you don't deserve to go up. Simple.

I wasn't talking about the clubs history Mr Day, but yours. I am a supporter so I don't know whether my club have done anything wrong or not, however they weren't stupid enough to deny and deny it, before trying to claim that another club had made an illegal approach as a counter claim.