Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Don't expect any fixtures to be released on Friday

Talking about senior football clubs as you well know

And we still have our own ground whether it be council owned or not and a football club has been there for nearly 50 years,where is romfords home ground???

Edited by officialspokesman

Talking about senior football clubs as you well know

And we still have our own ground whether it be council owned or not and a football club has been there for nearly 50 years,where is romfords home ground???

You have misunderstood the point I was making either deliberately or in ignorance. It was because AFCH claimed that they already had a groundshare with H&MAC that the Ryman League decided that the request that your landlords the LBoH made for you to share your ground with Romford FC a while ago could not go ahead because it meant that there would be THREE clubs sharing the ground and yet here you are claiming that you do not share your ground with any other club! Make your mind up! Do you or do you not have a groundshare?

Yes you idiot but the whole point of the arguement raised on this thread is regarding groundshares between 2 football clubs,the fact we share a multi purpose stadium with an athletics club is neither here nor there

We have shared a ground with the athletics club for 40 odd years and the only problems that have arisen in such time was when bbb Romford turned up in 94 and left a year later.

With regards to the 3 way groundshare Romford seemed to want I think you would be hard pressed to find a Hornchurch fan who actually wanted it to happen

Yes you idiot but the whole point of the arguement raised on this thread is regarding groundshares between 2 football clubs,the fact we share a multi purpose stadium with an athletics club is neither here nor there

We have shared a ground with the athletics club for 40 odd years and the only problems that have arisen in such time was when bbb Romford turned up in 94 and left a year later.

With regards to the 3 way groundshare Romford seemed to want I think you would be hard pressed to find a Hornchurch fan who actually wanted it to happen

Actually Romford moved into the London Borough of Haverings Stadium in 1992 and stayed for longer than 1 year.

You can deny it as much as you like, but its a fact that many of your own supporters were receptive to my proposal for the LBH to sell off your dated little stadium for development, and with the proceeds build a purpose built modern stadium for both clubs to share.

From our point of view its no problem, because when our new ground is up and running RFC will once again take our rightful place as the number one club in Havering,and that's when your problems will really start.

Will be a long time coming from what I hear but good luck with your long term project

Sorry to hear you have a problem with your hearing, your good wishes for a successful conclusion to our project are very much appreciated though.

That's the spirit, girls. Now put your handbags down and totter off to the Ryman forum to continue your catfight.

I see some of the girls came back then. Must have forgotten their lipstick.

Perhaps the Hornchurch bretheren amongst you might have wanted to use the ESL forum to talk about your match yesterday against ESL opposition? Crazy idea, I know, but still.

I suppose girls will be girls ......

Edited by Groyney

Apologises for interrupting these little tete-a-tete but do we know roughly when the league fixtures will be published

I believe that Ryman 1 are out today so can we expect to know by end of week ???