Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Goalkeeper

I am a Goalkeeper who has been involved and played with a Southern League Premier side over the last few years and am looking around for a new club either in the Premier or First Division of the South Midlands League. I am based in Bedfordshire and if the right club is interested would consider travelling

Hi Aston Clinton are looking for a keeper but are in Division 2, finished 2nd last season and did knock 3 Premier teams out on the way to the Semi finals of the Challenge Trophy . So all depends on if you can take that step down. If you can't find a team let us know. If you are interested also let us know.

Hi Codicote are looking for a keeper. Herts Senior County Premier. Playing at Gosling Sports Ground in Welwyn Garden City, which is level 4 facility. Well run and friendly Club, with great Coaches and a strong squad looking to get promoted. if your interested contact details on website www.codicotefc.com. T

I am a Goalkeeper who has been involved and played with a Southern League Premier side over the last few years and am looking around for a new club either in the Premier or First Division of the South Midlands League. I am based in Bedfordshire and if the right club is interested would consider travelling

Edited by stranglers

Harpenden Town are only down the road, why dont you try them?