Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A request

Alright my old mates

I have a request

After a year out the game i am looking to get back into the game......(Not on the game, me [****!!****] is too big for that)

Looking for a managerial role, first team, assistant or with the right club a reserve manager.

i have won a few things as a manager with Ilford and Haringey Borough so have a proven track record....along with a fantastic player database to call upon.

i'd appreciate any news.......I do know it's probably the worst time to ask but you gotta start somewhere....

cheers and take care

Fenny:futbolbud2:

(allanfenn@hotmail.com)

Look on the League web site there are still a few vacancies for Managers

Hiya

i just have and can't see anything....??????

What clubs are looking mate >???

Cheers

Fenny

It's way out of date. e.g. Faces aren't even called Faces anymore, they're now called Aldborough Athletic and Leigh Ramblers have recently appointed John Bennett and Mark Overton and first team managers.

Look on the League web site there are still a few vacancies for Managers

Hiya

i just have and can't see anything....??????

What clubs are looking mate >???

Cheers

Fenny

It's way out of date. e.g. Faces aren't even called Faces anymore, they're now called Aldborough Athletic and Leigh Ramblers have recently appointed John Bennett and Mark Overton and first team managers.

Cheers for yhe update mate

Fenny

Way out of date is a bit of an exaggeration. The reason it said Faces, and it doesn't now, was because the advert went up before the league were told their new name and no-one bothered to tell us of the error.

The reason the advert has not been taken down is because no-one from the club has bothered to tell us that the Reserve Team managers position has been filled as it says on the page they should.

The page address is www.eofl.co.uk/friendlies.htm