Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Middlesex County FA Senior Cup - 2010/2011

Draw for the Middlesex County FA Senior Cup:

Round One

1 Hillingdon Borough FC v Hayes and Yeading FC

2 Hendon FC v Enfield Town FC

3 Enfield 1893 FC v North Greenford United FC

4 AFC Hayes v Hanworth Villa FC

5 Hampton & Richmond Borough FC v Harefield United FC

Round Two

6 Ashford Town (Middx) FC v Harrow Borough FC

7 Bedfont Town FC v Winner match 4

8 Wingate & Finchley FC v Winner match 2

9 Wealdstone FC v Northwood FC

10 Walkover (was Tokyngton Manor) v Winner match 1

11 Winner match 3 v Winner match 5

12 Staines Town v Uxbridge

13 Hanwell Town FC v Wembley FC

Round Three

14 Winner match 11 v Winner match 8

15 Winner match 6 v Winner match 10

16 Winner match 7 v Winner match 13

17 Winner match 9 v Winner match 12

Semi Finals

18 Winner match 17 v Winner match 14

19 Winner match 15 v Winner match 16

FINAL

20 Winner match 18 v Winner match 19

• 4 months later...

An update on this competition:

Round One

1 Hillingdon Borough 2 Hayes and Yeading 5

2 Hendon 3 Enfield Town 2

3 Enfield 1893 2 North Greenford United 1

4 AFC Hayes 3 Hanworth Villa 4

5 Hampton & Richmond Borough 2 Harefield United 1

Round Two

6 Ashford Town(Middx) 1 Harrow Borough 3

7 Bedfont Town 2 Hanworth Villa 1

8 Wingate & Finchley 2 Hendon 3

9 Wealdstone 1 Northwood 0

10 Walkover (was Tokyngton Manor) v Hayes & Yeading

11 Enfield 1893 0 Hampton & Richmond 1

12 Staines Town 6 Uxbridge 2

13 Hanwell Town 1 Wembley 2

Quarter Finals (7 February)

14 Hampton & Richmond v Hendon

15 Harrow Borough v Hayes & Yeading

16 Bedfont Town v Wembley

17 Wealdstone v Staines Town

Semi Finals (7 March)

FINAL (25 April)

An update on this competition:

Round One

1 Hillingdon Borough 2 Hayes and Yeading 5

2 Hendon 3 Enfield Town 2

3 Enfield 1893 2 North Greenford United 1

4 AFC Hayes 3 Hanworth Villa 4

5 Hampton & Richmond Borough 2 Harefield United 1

Round Two

6 Ashford Town(Middx) 1 Harrow Borough 3

7 Bedfont Town 2 Hanworth Villa 1

8 Wingate & Finchley 2 Hendon 3

9 Wealdstone 1 Northwood 0

10 Walkover (was Tokyngton Manor) v Hayes & Yeading

11 Enfield 1893 0 Hampton & Richmond 1

12 Staines Town 6 Uxbridge 2

13 Hanwell Town 1 Wembley 2

Quarter Finals (7 February)

14 Hampton & Richmond v Hendon

15 Harrow Borough v Hayes & Yeading

16 Bedfont Town v Wembley

17 Wealdstone v Staines Town

Semi Finals (7 March)

FINAL (25 April)

Game 10 in round 2 Rhodes.....wouldn't have summit to do with you by any chance would it?

Ref Off Ref - No, why would it

Surely you haven't forgotten driving the final nail into The Manor's coffin...

Tok Tok Manor...RIP

ref off ref did here on the grape vine the time when Rhodes was at Tik Tok Manor he wrote a letter to wembley if as Tik Tok Manor were in the same borugh as wembley if Tik Tok could groundshare at the stadium. The Chairman said Cliff the players thanks Cliff you just madeTik Tok a laughing stock I belive he did the same at Kentish Town if they could share at Highbury cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif

Surely you haven't forgotten driving the final nail into The Manor's coffin...

Tok Tok Manor...RIP

ref off ref did here on the grape vine the time when Rhodes was at Tik Tok Manor he wrote a letter to wembley if as Tik Tok Manor were in the same borugh as wembley if Tik Tok could groundshare at the stadium. The Chairman said Cliff the players thanks Cliff you just madeTik Tok a laughing stock I belive he did the same at Kentish Town if they could share at Highbury cheesy%20(2).gif cheesy%20(2).gif

DJM61 - What's wrong with that, if you don't try you don't get

DJM61 - Now you have brought the subject up, here is an extract of my e-mail to Brent Council whereby I set the Club's stall out and made a plea from the heart, like I said if you don't ask you don't get in the sad World as it is today so what was the harm in trying:

'could you therefore advise on whether you believe an approach to Wembley Stadium Limited will be viable in order to gauge whether they might allow us to play our home fixtures there next season. Clearly this will be somewhat of a long shot however, as you know, the Club’s Community Centre backs onto the Stadium and taking into account what our aims and objectives are we may strike lucky, stranger things have happened. It goes without saying that the Stadium only have pound signs in front of their eyes however with the support and pressure from the great and the good, such as Tokyngton Ward Councillors Councillor Bacchus, Councillor Corcoran, Councillor Butt and Dawn Butler MP as well as your department, we may be able to somehow appeal to their better nature'.

DJM61 - Now you have brought the subject up, here is an extract of my e-mail to Brent Council whereby I set the Club's stall out and made a plea from the heart, like I said if you don't ask you don't get in the sad World as it is today so what was the harm in trying:

'could you therefore advise on whether you believe an approach to Wembley Stadium Limited will be viable in order to gauge whether they might allow us to play our home fixtures there next season. Clearly this will be somewhat of a long shot however, as you know, the Club’s Community Centre backs onto the Stadium and taking into account what our aims and objectives are we may strike lucky, stranger things have happened. It goes without saying that the Stadium only have pound signs in front of their eyes however with the support and pressure from the great and the good, such as Tokyngton Ward Councillors Councillor Bacchus, Councillor Corcoran, Councillor Butt and Dawn Butler MP as well as your department, we may be able to somehow appeal to their better nature'.

I have it on good authority that the Bent Bor...sorry, Brent Borough Council used the mail as toilet paper Rhodes, as the content of it what full of s**t anyway.

And rumour has it you was very much 'in to' Councillor Butt, well? haha

I have it on good authority that the Bent Bor...sorry, Brent Borough Council used the mail as toilet paper Rhodes, as the content of it what full of s**t anyway.

Ref Off Ref - You definitely seem to have an unhealthy fixation on toilet's and backsides, is it some kind of 'fetish' as I don't think I'm the only one who has noticed

Rhodes-what r these peoples problem with u?I noticed someone mentioning your family on another thread,about your kids etc. For me that's going way over board. Rhodes u can't win with these guys,if u tell them ANYTHING true or not they will tell u your full of s**t. Horrible c**ts if u ask me. Hope your well rhodes merry christmas!

No9scottoohot - Thanks for that and Merry Christmas. Fortunately I'm pretty thick skinned and can take the nonsense members throw at me on the chin, I honestly don't know what their problem is but, to be fair, it's only Keeps who brings families and kids into it which is below the belt!

Keeps - It's interesting, very interesting, that I replied to your above post yet your best mate NeutralFan chose not to publish it. What lies are you referring to.

No9scottoohot - Thanks for that and Merry Christmas. Fortunately I'm pretty thick skinned and can take the nonsense members throw at me on the chin, I honestly don't know what their problem is but, to be fair, it's only Keeps who brings families and kids into it which is below the belt!

B*****ks, or is it someone hacked into your pc who seems to think it funny to liken my lad to Darren Anderton, I will never knock your family but you (or the person hacked into your pc) seems it appropiate to mock my lad regards the injuries he's suffered over the years.

Ring a bell?

Ref Off Ref - You definitely seem to have an unhealthy fixation on toilet's and backsides, is it some kind of 'fetish' as I don't think I'm the only one who has noticed

If it gets up your 'arris then yep, I sure do Rhodes.

B*****ks, or is it someone hacked into your pc who seems to think it funny to liken my lad to Darren Anderton, I will never knock your family but you (or the person hacked into your pc) seems it appropiate to mock my lad regards the injuries he's suffered over the years.

Ring a bell?

And as for a pc hacker, joke aside don't knock people who diss your Family Rhodes when you are doing it yourself, just because you're not witty enough to get one over on me doesn't give you the right to start using my lad as ammo, like you say, below the belt.

As for you being thick skinned, I would leave the skinned out of that quote....kn0b