Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodes.....some of us know why........

Keeps, really, and I never implied that you handed over £2000 to Bowers & Pitsea as 'a sweetener' just to get your foot firmly in the door at Crown Avenue

Keeps - Sorry to keep quoting the immortal Barry Davies commentary from Manchester City v Derby in 1974/1975 but, 'interesting, very interesting', that you haven't tried to rebut this allegation as yet. I gather that you also turned up at Bridge Avenue with a cool 2k in your pocket but when you whipped it out and tried to hand it to Uncle Urchin he sent you packing with a flea in your ear and you've never forgiven him to this day have you.

No-One Likes Us!! - Like at Hatfield Town you mean, surely you have enough people at the Club to help you out financially as your first two attendances of the season have been '102' and '80' haven't they!

Haha, spoken like a true legend Cliff....most of them were Coldicote diehards anyway haha

I gather that you also turned up at Bridge Avenue with a cool 2k in your pocket .

wrong amount and wrong teams!!

btw....how is Danepak? still paying the rent by shagging the landlord?

This is starting to get very interesting.

Zody..............feck off to your own forum you kiddyfiddler

I gather that you also turned up at Bridge Avenue with a cool 2k in your pocket .

This is starting to get very interesting.

Zody..............feck off to your own forum you kiddyfiddler

Im not Zody old chap, far better looking.

Keeps - This post says it all about you, you love to dish it out but you don't like people giving you a taste of your own medicine do you. You have some positive qualities and can be kind hearted however Bowers & Pitsea were delighted to see the back of you as you are simply too 'in yer face' and want to rule the roost all the time!