Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rhodes.....some of us know why........

A good little conspiracy theory forming, me-thinks !!

!coffee%20(2).gif

if the reasons have conveniently slipped your little mind can i reveal all?...............on the grapevine, like!!

Keeps - You are more than welcome to reveal all, my conscience is totally clear. I will then reveal all the Club's, such as Bowers & Pitsea, who were delighted to see the back of you as you were such a pushy, 'in yer face' parent.

but for those that dont...............please tell us why you were sacked by Haringey and K entish Town

if the reasons have conveniently slipped your little mind can i reveal all?...............on the grapevine, like!!

'C A A' Is it why he will never be able to work at any SSML CLUB?

but for those that dont...............please tell us why you were sacked by Haringey and K entish Town

I cant stand the suspense, why doesn't someone just tell us.

I cant stand the suspense, why doesn't someone just tell us.

Coz the Beano have first rights on the story

Apparently Keeps seems to think I took money off Haringey Borough which everybody, other than him, will know perfectly well that I 'ploughed' between 2 and 3k of my own money into the Club over the two and a half years I was at the Club

Apparently Keeps seems to think I took money off Haringey Borough which everybody, other than him, will know perfectly well that I 'ploughed' between 2 and 3k of my own money into the Club over the two and a half years I was at the Club

If the alleged allegations are untrue good luck in clearing your name.

Officialspokesman - Thanks for that but the last thing I need to do is clear my name

Rhodes 'i ploughed between 2 & 3k of my money into the club' in your dreams you never had pot to p in. In your life you have never had 2k to plough in to any club your in dream land arn't you Rhodes?

Rhodes 'i ploughed between 2 & 3k of my money into the club' in your dreams you never had pot to p in. In your life you have never had 2k to plough in to any club your in dream land arn't you Rhodes?

I'm not generally regarded as a defender of Rhodes, but I think it's about time that certain people stopped making these libellous statements about him. I know the facts about why he was asked to leave Haringey (told by the chairman) and I also have had the benefit of a conversation with their respected secretary. Rhodes did indeed spend quite a lot of his own money on the club, usually on ideas that the club committee wouldn't back him on. He was "sacked" because he's a prat, not for anything to do with financial impropriety.

interesting............i never implied that. Guilty conscience?

Keeps, really, and I never implied that you handed over £2000 to Bowers & Pitsea as 'a sweetener' just to get your foot firmly in the door at Crown Avenue

I'm not generally regarded as a defender of Rhodes, but I think it's about time that certain people stopped making these libellous statements about him. He was "sacked" because he's a prat, not for anything to do with financial impropriety.

Who said anything about 'financial impropriety', other than Rhodes?

and as for making 'libellous' statements i thought it was a Rhodesism for banter

Now, let me tell you a story about a burning stand.................................................

cheesy%20(2).gif

in fairness efc, he might have funded it by not paying his rent coffee%20(2).gif

Now, let me tell you a story about a burning stand.................................................

cheesy%20(2).gif

Keeps - Here's the article from the local press again you seem to have a very short memory:

Arson attack brings Boro to its knees

Senseless act: club assistant secretary, Cliff Rhodes surveys the thousands of pounds' worth of damage caused at Haringey Borough Football Club, by unknown attackers, last week. Vandals broke into Haringey Borough Football Club and set it alight using petrol last week, causing thousands of pounds' worth of damage. The fire destroyed the entire contents of the club's storage room ground maintenance equipment and goods for the club's weekly fundraising market yards from the adjoining office, which holds the club's trophies and historical memorabilia. Fire fighters from Tottenham fire station attended the scene at the Coles Park Stadium in White Hart Lane, Tottenham, in the early hours of Thursday morning last week. Despite extensive smoke damage, none of the memorabilia was damaged nor was the grandstand, which meant last Saturday's home game to Royston Town was still able to go ahead, with Boro winning 3-1. Club assistant secretary, Cliff Rhodes, said: "The breaking and entering and the setting alight of anybody's property, let alone a key community location, must not be tolerated in any shape or form, and the culprits, who appear hell-bent on bringing the borough's community football club to its knees, must be caught and punished."

Club chairman Aki Achillea is convinced that the fire was started deliberately, after discovering that petrol had been spread in three separate areas of the storage room. He said: "We understand from the fire brigade that there were three different seats to the fire and this confirms that a deliberate effort was made to destroy the building. "All of our equipment was destroyed and I am at a loss as to how it will now be replaced. We still have home fixtures to fulfil and the coming weeks will be very difficult for us".

"The mindless individuals who started the fire have no idea of the distress they have caused and we can only hope that they are brought to account for their actions." A spokesman for Haringey police said an investigation had been launched and that increased patrols in the area, using the Safer Neighbourhood Team, would be considered.

I'm not generally regarded as a defender of Rhodes, but I think it's about time that certain people stopped making these libellous statements about him. He was "sacked" because he's a prat, not for anything to do with financial impropriety.

cheesy%20(2).gif

I've heard that story from several people, but never from anyone who actually knew anything about it.

rhodes u could of done with ploughing that 2 grand on another syrup u stupid sex case

No-One Likes Us!! - Like at Hatfield Town you mean, surely you have enough people at the Club to help you out financially as your first two attendances of the season have been '102' and '80' haven't they!