Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hatfield's manager goes

Andy Prutton will be taking over in a week or so.

Perhaps Andy will bring Kevin Cooper to the Club as I believe he was largely responsible for finding the prolific 'Coops' and bringing him to Hertford Town during his brief tenure at Hertingfordbury Park about nine years ago, the rest is history!

Andy Prutton will be taking over in a week or so.

Perhaps Andy will bring Kevin Cooper to the Club as I believe he was largely responsible for finding the prolific 'Coops' and bringing him to Hertford Town during his brief tenure at Hertingfordbury Park about nine years ago, the rest is history!

na 'coops' will probably want 50's a game, i think we have offered him half a g and a packet of dry roasted peanuts, he regretfully declined our offer!!!!

Aint he got a huge ban coming up or somethin?? I reckon thats why he left, would have probably missed half the season!!

yeah but what you reckon and what you actually know could not be any further apart!

Maybe not why he left but still suspended until 29th November 2011

Suspended until 29 November 2010.

Aint he got a huge ban coming up or somethin?? I reckon thats why he left, would have probably missed half the season!!

yeah but what you reckon and what you actually know could not be any further apart!

Suspended until 29 November 2010.

Apologies geek. Typing error and you are correct.

yes, get it right smart bol###ks

yes, get it right smart bol###ks

For two pence I'd give you a piece of my mind - and all of yours.

It's still not an ideal situation though is it!

course it is not an ideal situation but not having a manager has really affected our results and dont

know how we all we cope!!!!

No-One Likes Us - Is that a tongue in cheek reply, if so what about the 3-2 FA Cup defeat at Oxhey Jets. So much for your dream of drinking Wembley Stadium dry on Saturday 14th May next year

course it is not an ideal situation but not having a manager has really affected our results and dont

No-One Likes Us - Is that a tongue in cheek reply, if so what about the 3-2 FA Cup defeat at Oxhey Jets. So much for your dream of drinking Wembley Stadium dry on Saturday 14th May next year

But they DID have a manager for that game!

I thought it was Dave Pentecoste who took Coops to Hertford from Ware about 6/7 years ago ?????

Get your facts right before you speak silly boll##ks. We were cheated out of that game and if we had of beaten Oxhey our name was def on the FA Cup this year!

Anyway the beer at Wembley is awful..................

I thought it was Dave Pentecoste who took Coops to Hertford from Ware about 6/7 years ago ?????

That was after Ware had "stolen" him from Hertford the season before!

Get your facts right before you speak silly boll##ks. We were cheated out of that game

Cockwatch, you should never say you were CHEATED....robbed blind, mugged, totally screwed is acceptable, but never cheated.

Plus the beer at Wembley at £8 a pint of recycled urine is a bit steep, you'd think they'd throw in a free straw at them prices eh.

:451:

Trevor Lloyd Suspended 140 days 23/03/2010 29/11/2010

Yeah sorry, Im a million miles wide of the mark!!!!

And all because the Lady loved Milk Tray

Edited by ref off ref

For once you are right Rhodes , of course its not an ideal situation but that team are so close that the goalkeeper could do the team talk and they'd all listen ! .............. By the way , the manager has got four kids and a season ticket at Chelsea , the ban is relative ......... Up the Town !!!!!

Edited by robin hood

For once you are right Rhodes , of course its not an ideal situation but that team are so close that the goalkeeper could do the team talk and they'd all listen ! ..............

Playing the Italian style 11 at the back......they're gonna listen :icon29:

yeah alright smart mouth if you look at your post you said you reckon he left because of the lengthy ban and im tellin

you that is well wide of the mark so yeah you are a million miles wide. There was other reasons that you probably know of u busy c##t!

as you know the exact dates of his ban u wierdo