Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 18 September

Premier Division

2 1 Tring Athletic v Stotfold

A report on this one from both camps:

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=1324

http://www.stotfoldfc.co.uk/results.php?id=&mr=mr180910&pg=results.php

Was i replying to you craig NO did someone mention my team YES and whats been (called back on) you need to chill my man or 1 of us will need a pooper scooper oh and im thinking of changing my user name to Mcvittie lol

Lee, chill out bruv, when I said Cranfield would be a test then by your reaction Im taking it you wouldn't be...there was no malice in what I wrote, light hearted banter but nothing more.

Read this forum for what it is, in some respects a good source of info, in others banter, and then those who go way OTT and you just have to laugh at them.

so when you put cranfield and i reply tring was that not light hearted banter as well ? and we probably wouldnt be a test for your team at the moment but lets be realistic all clubs go through good and bad times despite what other people might think i hope padbury bash everyone this season think they have some players who could have played at and still could a higher level. Nice to see dom banging goals in got a lot of time for him and a lovely lad off the pitch as well Nick hughes as well good leader and the main man for craig for years. Tyrone was a excerlent signing now could name a few had a great banter with the boys when i was there which im sure you and your son are enjoying now. So yes im very chilled and enjoying my time at cranfield as i did at padbury.

Craig dont forget that bet you and george had with me at buck ath last season i will be looking forward to getting £100 each off you lol

so when you put cranfield and i reply tring was that not light hearted banter as well ? and we probably wouldnt be a test for your team at the moment but lets be realistic all clubs go through good and bad times despite what other people might think i hope padbury bash everyone this season think they have some players who could have played at and still could a higher level. Nice to see dom banging goals in got a lot of time for him and a lovely lad off the pitch as well Nick hughes as well good leader and the main man for craig for years. Tyrone was a excerlent signing now could name a few had a great banter with the boys when i was there which im sure you and your son are enjoying now. So yes im very chilled and enjoying my time at cranfield as i did at padbury.

Craig dont forget that bet you and george had with me at buck ath last season i will be looking forward to getting £100 each off you lol

Bash everyone.....erm,Tring Corinthians, damn, always someone who doesn't read the script eh, LOL

lol i think i remember the bet and he has sighned just not played yet you can sighn for ucl and south mids lol surley that counts or i am just trying to get out of it .

ok ill settle for georges £100 allthough he will probably say it was 100 pence and want to pay me monthly played london lions last night with 7 players missing they are the best south mids side ive seen this season battered us they have a team midweek and different players on a saturday (jewish team) dont think they play on saturdays ??? still not the first to have 6 put past them at least there were no points up for grabs !

ok ill settle for georges £100 allthough he will probably say it was 100 pence and want to pay me monthly played london lions last night with 7 players missing they are the best south mids side ive seen this season battered us they have a team midweek and different players on a saturday (jewish team) dont think they play on saturdays ??? still not the first to have 6 put past them at least there were no points up for grabs !

Lee, agree on that one, have said before their midweek results look totally different to those they get on a Saturday.

As for the Jewish connection think that's why their name is Maccabi London Lions. and mate saves you a long midweek trip to Hoddeson who you would've played next round had you got through.