Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Corries on a roll

It's refreshing to see the Club's Website kept right up to date, there aren't that many, if any, decent Websites to glean information and match reports from in Division 2:

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/tringcorinthiansfc/club_news.pl?news=419368

It's refreshing to see the Club's Website kept right up to date, there aren't that many, if any, decent Websites to glean information and match reports from in Division 2:

http://www.clubwebsi....pl?news=419368

There are some decent websites kept up to date from clubs in Division 2, it's just the clubs concerned wont give you the website address in case you sabotage it with your 'I put George Michael where he is today' stories.

Another resounding win for Tring Corries at Kent Athletic on Saturday. Things are on the up at Icknield Way after an indifferent start to the season!

Just in time to play The 61 FC (Luton)!!!!!!

Couldn't have left the upturn in fortunes for a couple more weeks?

http://www.clubwebsi....pl?news=419368

There are some decent websites kept up to date from clubs in Division 2, it's just the clubs concerned wont give you the website address in case you sabotage it with your 'I put George Michael where he is today' stories.

You just know when you've hit the nail on the head :brille008:

• 1 month later...

I've been keeping my eye on Tring Corinthians over the last few weeks and they could well be a Club going places, they have beaten Pitstone & Ivinghoe 5-2 and Croxley Guild 4-0 in their last two games and also drew 0-0 at high flying Risborough Rangers recently

Totternhoe 6.1 TRING CORINTHIANS you are so right, a club going places however you forgot to add where they are going pal.

Rhodes - You really are Mr Death for clubs, You said Tring Corinthians would do well today and they got smashed. You have said Welwyn Garden City would do well and turn the corner and they have gone backwards.

Totternhoe 6.1 TRING CORINTHIANS you are so right, a club going places however you forgot to add where they are going pal.

Rhodes - You really are Mr Death for clubs, You said Tring Corinthians would do well today and they got smashed. You have said Welwyn Garden City would do well and turn the corner and they have gone backwards.

I'm finding hard to pinpoint where he actually made this the above statement in bold?

According to Tring Corinthians Website, Totternhoe were a one man team on Saturday, namely Stefan Tracey, so clearly the result was just a one off:

Corries went from their best display of the season,the previous weekend, to their worst on Saturday when they were thumped 6-1 at Totternhoe, Corries had no answer to Totternhoes Stefan Tracey who bagged 3 of their 5 first half goals.Corries with only pride to fight for in the second half did manage to score 1 when sub Micheal Byrne bent one into the top right corner.

According to Tring Corinthians Website, Totternhoe were a one man team on Saturday, namely Stefan Tracey, so clearly the result was just a one off:

Corries went from their best display of the season,the previous weekend, to their worst on Saturday when they were thumped 6-1 at Totternhoe, Corries had no answer to Totternhoes Stefan Tracey who bagged 3 of their 5 first half goals.Corries with only pride to fight for in the second half did manage to score 1 when sub Micheal Byrne bent one into the top right corner.

What a load of crap... So a player scored a hat-trick, so what?.. Totternhoe have only lost 1 game this season in the League, so obviously they have a fairly useful side (far better than Tring I assume)....Maybe a little credit to Totternhoe may not go a miss?

El Presidente - I assume that you are associated with the friendly Dunstable Road Club, I wasn't taking anything away from their performance on Saturday but Stefan Tracey must be hot property and surely won't be there for much longer