Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Conference thus far

Stu M

OK, to lift some of the focus away from ourselves, on the evidence of the first five set of results, who do people think will be the runners and riders? Hereford are looking good, as are Shrewsbury and Woking, and the Shots - who I don't think did as much in their close season as we did the year we came up - are looking surprisingly good.

Strugglers look likely to be us (I'm afraid!), Margate, Farnborough and FGR. Accy look a bit like we were last season - enthusiastic and fresh. Leigh have made a surprisingly solid start, Tamworth could be on the up and Scarborough low down which must be a bit of a shock - early days, obviously, but the league is beginning to take shape.

A lot of people mentioned Stevenage as contenders before the season started and I think they will be up there challenging for a play off place. Hereford have emerged as real title possibles even though the season is only 5 games old.

On a bright note...we are bottom of the disipline table with only 5 bookings !!!!! I hope this is not because we aren't competitive enough to get booked.

We are a good team and it helped Andy plying almost the same team 2 gaes in a row ( bar Pennock who was injured) I know its only one game but after being there yesterday we all got beheind the team and they looked very solid. If we can steer clear of injuries etc.. wel have no probs!!! The guy who put his foot through the Farborough stand does your foot hurt??